I used the sketch from this week's Papertake Challenge. Tilda is promarkers and then cut ot. As the paper is busy I just matted it onto cardstock and added some ribbon and card candy.Still sticking to my simple and not fussy resolution!!
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Magnolia Jam Tilda
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: Basic Grey Blush
Embellishments: ribbon and card candy from stash

13 comments:
A beautiful card Cathy. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP.
Anj
xx
Hi Cathy, what a pretty card. The image is coloured perfectly and the paper is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
Oh scrummy loving this card Cathy, fab colour combo and those papers are lush!
gorgeous card hun
Oh what a beautiful card,i love your image and papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Gorgeous card Cathy. Love the cute image you've used and the papers also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x
Absolutely fabulous card Cathy. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
Sam xx
gorgeous card Cathy, love the DP and the cute image, I too seem to be going through a clean and simple phase lol, thanks for joining us at PTW hugS Jill xx
Oh Cathy, I just adore this hun!! What a precious creation and your coloring is so beautiful!! Love these colors as well!! :) HUGS
AWE! This is so sweet, I love that Tilda, She's so beautifully colored. Hugs!
Beautiful card Cathy, I love the colour combo together, may have to have a go!! Pretty papers too!!
Love Becky xx
Oh i Loveeeeee the colours!! really pretty and such a sweet image
Samantha :0)
Great card love the patterned paper, good luck in this weeks pfp challenge
Post a Comment