I confess to being terrible with sketches, rarely being able to do them as they are ... and true to form I have rotated and flipped this sketch!!
I have used this Tilda (with a bit of attitude me thinks!!) and watercoloured her. I used my nesties to cut the image and mat out. The papers are matted onto cardstock. I put the flowers at the top and instead of the text a bow at the bottom of the sketch.Do take time to visit the other DT member's as their creations are stunning as ever.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Magnolia Winter Kit
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Basic Grey Mellow
Embellishments: Prima flowers, brads and ribbon from stash

10 comments:
OH I love this Tilda, you colored her beautifully! This layout is so cute and I love your papers!
I have some blog candy on my blog if you would like to stop by and check it out! :)
beautiful card Cathy
Hugs Jane x
beautiful Tilda and card
This is just so cute love the image and the great DP
Hugs Jacqui x
Gorgeous card Cathy - I love the colours!
Helen x
Beautiful card - lovely colours
Pauline x
Hiya Cathy. Love the soft colours you have used with Tilda, they work a treat with those papers. You've done a great job with this layout and the ribbons a nice little touch. Cute
Mel X
So cute Cathy, love it. My parcel arrived honey. Thank you so much I was gobsmacked at what was inside it. Stay safe and warm Cathy. Have a lovely evening.
Really cute love the papers!!
and layout Samantha :0)
Lovely card and cute to. nnalorac x
Post a Comment