They are offering this gorgeous stamp as this week's prize.
And there is a fabulous DT ... so please do take a look at their bear creations.
Now I have to confess to not being a huge fan of Forever Friends stamps ... always worried I won't colour them in well, and the sticker and decoupage sets are great to use. But ... I was given some FF stamps for Christmas, so I have inked this little one up, and after taking a few deep breathes coloured it in!
I am quite pleased with the colouring ... might spur me on to stamp the others up!! I inked the edges and matted the image onto green cardstock. A simple layout and some gorgeous raffia and gingham , and some flowers ... very pink for me I have to confess!!! Maybe 2010 will be the year I get to like pink!!!Recipe:
Stamp(s): Forever Friends
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Basic Grey Oh Baby Girl
Embellishments: raffia, ribbon and flowers from stash


23 comments:
This is gorgeous Cathy. Well I think you NEED to innk up the others as your colouring is fantastic!...... you and Pink well we'll see lol. Have a super day.
Stunning cards Cathy. I think your FF bear is adorable.
Love Karen x
amazing colouring of mr ted ~love all the girly pink too!!
vanessa xx
Gorgeous card Cathy! Your colouring is fab and I think you do PINK well!!
Jenny x
Gorgeous card Cathy - you coloured that wee bear perfectly!
I think that you must have a secret fetish for pink...just don't want to admit it! ;0)
Helen x
I'm with Ali, you definitely need to ink up the other stamps as this is fab! Gorgeous card.
xx :0)
such a pretty card Cathy, and a darling little teddy bear.
hugs, annie x
Fab card and your colouring is beautiful, must admit when i first saw the stamps i too thought they would be really difficult to get the colouring right but gladly i was wrong too, now i find if i have a quick card to make i turn to them first :)
hugs Mel
Beautiful in pink Cathy, great card and great colouring.
Hugs Sonia xx
Such a lovely card dear, fabulous colours and lovely image
Hugs Jacqui x
Fabby Cathy - and pink too LOL
Hugs Jane x
Lovely card..great new challenge blog..have to have a go me thinks...
hugs
Jan...x
Stunning cards, Cathy!
I love both!
Hugs Gisela
Beautiful Cathy and perfectly coloured.Love your DP, I have some and only have little bits left now!
Kat xx
oooh new challenge! lovely card
AWW!! Cathy, this is such an adorable bear!! Your coloring is awesome and so is your soft papers!! HUGS
Lovely card and your colouring is fantastic so better get on with inking the rest of the set up
lovely card and you've done a wonderful job with the colouring of the bear.
Gonna go and check out this new challenge right now
Take care hun
Mel X
Gorgeous sweet card, fab image and beautiful details.
luv
Debby
Incredbily sweet and pretty card Cathy :) Donna x
Oh wow Cathy, this is gorgeous. Love the colours and its a great design too. Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday.
Hugs
Desire
What a super cute card! Love that image... and your coloring! It turned out great... you have nothing to worry about. :o)
oohh what a gorgeous card Cathy :-)
I am going right now to start a one for your challenge :-)
Luv
lols x x
Post a Comment