Wednesday, 20 January 2010

ABC Challenge - M is for

Masking

This week would we would like to see masking on your cards.

We have a fabulous sponsor ...
And you can win Henry holding a heart.





I have masked Tilda from the winter kit onto some roses frm the same kit ... she does look as if she is squidging them slightly!!! I watercoloured the iamge and then inked and stickled the edges. A it's quite a big image and I have gone for a simple layout and added a big bow rescued from a choccie box!

Do check out the other DT members creations.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Magnolia winter kit
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Basic Grey Bittersweet
Embellishments: from stash

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card hunny she is sooooo darling, almost trying on mummy's makeup and shoes! lovely card! love the colours too! Samantha :0)

LilyPuss Cards said...

Gorgeous.....but you know I love Tildas..lol
hugs
Jan...x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card, beautiful details and such a cute Tilda.
luv
Debby

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous creation. Love the colours and design.
Hugs
Desire

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cathy :-) Tilda looks so lovely sitting there on the roses ,, I wonder if all the thorns have been removed :-)

Love the ribbon too :-) Fab recycling :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy!! This is just darling!! Great job with the masking!! HUGS

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Cathy - love the big bow! :0)
Helen x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So pretty - love the choccie box ribbon

Hugs Jane x

Pauline C said...

Fab masking Cathy and I love the recycled bow - it matches the image perfectly.
pauline x

Becky said...

Hi Cathy!
Your card is so pretty, love Tilda's little shoes!!
Love Becky xx

My Paper World said...

So pretty! she's absolutely gorgeous!

strawberry fields said...

Fab watercolouring Cathy! Really beautiful
hugs
fiona x

Jen said...

Hi Cathy,
I too used these stamps, they are gorgeous and you have created a beautiful card with them. I love your rich colours.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Jen x

Unknown said...

Hi Cathy,
really beautiful your card.

Come and have a look to my blog.

Keep in touch
Love Sonia

http://scrapcowando.blogspot.com