Saturday, 23 January 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge week 67

Its Donna's turn to set the challenge and she has given use a colour challenge based on a photo inspiration.
Now the more I look at this the more I think it might be more of a pink/burgundy than a purple!

But never mind ... here;s my card!
Tilda is coloured using promarkers and copics and then cut out using my deckled nesties. I inked the edges and used this gorgeous dp ... I wish I knew what it was called as I have 2 sheets left! I added some ribbon and flowers glimmered.

Do take a peek at the other DT members creations ... they are fabulous as ever.


Recipe:
Stamp(s): Winter kit Tilda
Colouring Media: promarkers and copics
Papers: wish I knew!!!
Embellishments: all from stash

12 comments:

Francesca said...

Wonderful card , love the colours and image
Hugs
Francesca

nessy said...

oh this card is just so pretty ~don`t those colours look wonderful together??
love that new tilda (If only mine had made it through my letterbox)~she is beautifully coloured!
vanessa xx

Karen said...

Aaaawww what an absolutely gorjus card Cathy.

Love Karen x

Uma said...

lovely, gorgeous flower embellishing

Anonymous said...

Cathy, this is so very pretty!! Love your image and the colors!! ;)

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, I love your colour combo and Tilda is so pretty :) Donna x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

gorgeous and such a pretty tilda

Hugs Jane x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the flowers!
Helen x

LilyPuss Cards said...

Lovely card....love the DP's...
have a fab weekend..
Hugs
Jan...x

Mel X said...

A lovely card, very pretty. Fab colour combi

Have a great weekend

Mel X

debby4000 said...

Adorable Tilda and wonderful sweet card.
luv
Debby

Christine said...

Hi Cathy great take on the colours love this Tilda soooo pretty.

Hugs Christine xx