Stamp with Fun - sketch
A Spoonfull of Sugar - layers
Passion for Promakers - girly
Papertake Weekly - Pretty in Pink
Creative Card Crew - punch it
This cute pixie is coloured using promarkers nad layered on to dp and green cardstock. I layered the small squared onto cardstock and dp and added a punched flower and gem to each. I punched a couple of swirls and added pink gems.Is as pink as I can get LOL!!
Recipe:
Stamp(s): CC Designs Heidi
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: Basic Grey Oh Baby Girl
Embellishments: gems and punches

16 comments:
Hi Cathy, what a pretty card. I love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
Hi Cathy what a beautiful card such pretty colours and image and fab punch detail. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
Paula xxxx
This card is so sweet, the colours and the image are very nice, I like this little squares on the right :)
eine tolle Karte mit einem supersüßen Motiv.
What a cute card. The image is adorable and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x
Hi Cathy!! WOW! This is just gorgeous!! I love it!! HUGS
Hi Cathy!
Love your card, such a pretty image and gorgeous colours!!
I've had peace and quiet for 2 days, but tomorrow Dylan has his swine flu vaccination so not sure if I'll get him to go to nursery afterwards, bless!!
Love Becky xx
Cathy, what a cute card. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
Sam xx
Gorgeous card Cathy Great Layering,Thanks for playing along with us this week,Hugs Debbie x
What a great card Cathy love the colour and image! thank you for joining in with the CCC challenge this week, Linda x
Really wonderful card.
Great take on the sketch
Hugs Mona
swf-team
What a Gorgeous card. The image is adorable..I love the papers and scrolls!!..Hugs, Ila
Fabulous card Cathy!
Thank you for joining us this week at PTW.
Mandy
Cute card, cute image. Love the punched details and colour scheme.
Thanks for playing along at CCC.
Sam x
Oh what a super sweet card Cathy!! :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)
Hugs Ida
wonderful card !! love the sweet image! thanks for joining in our challenge.
big hugs tina46
swf-team
Post a Comment