It's Gina's turn to set the challenge this week and she has chosen a musical theme.

I love these ickle meeces dancing away on the piano. I watercoloured then and matted them onto black cardstock. I have gone for a very clean and simple card ... just embossing some pearlised cardstock with my allegro folder and adding a couple of photo anchors.
Do check out the other DT cards and I look forward to seeing your musical creations.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Penny Black Ode to Joy
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers:
Embellishments: from stash
14 comments:
What a cute stamp beautiful coloring!
Hey girl!! This is just too darn adorable!! I love that image and your coloring is adorable too!! ;) Have a great weekend! !HUGS
Brilliant card Cathy, love it. Have a super Saturday.
Hunny this card is Fantastic and ASh LOVEs it!! thank you for sending him a birthday card I really appreciate it!! :0)
lovely card, like the black embossing
this card is so much fun
Gorjus gorjus gorjus. Those mices are soooo cute.
Love Karen x
Such an adorable card - I love those meeces too chuck! Have a great weekend
Mel X
Super cute mice!
Hugs Jane x
Fab card - I love those mice too!
Helen x
What a gorgeous card Cathy,i love your image and colours.
Hugs Riet.xx
Gorgeous card Cathy, I just love the image you have used :)
Hugs Gina xxx
I love this card Cathy. Penny Black have to be some of my favourite images.
Congrats on joining the Just Cute Bears DT. I'm looking forward to working with you.
Kat xx
Hi Cathy I love this mouse image & perfect colouring..great details..
Hugs Christine xx
Post a Comment