This week's challenge is
Summer in Winter
Summer in Winter
I think this Penny Black stamp is soi summery and that mouse seems to be having so much fun. i watercoloured the image and then used broken china and worn lipstick ink to distress the background. I haven't used these BG papers for ages, but they go so well with the colours in the image. Another simple layout for me ... just some lacey ribbon and some punched flowers and leaves.This week's Quixotic Paperie challegne is Flutterby ... I have a butterfly.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Penny Black Lily Waterskiing; Penny Black sentiment
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Basic Grey Two Scoops
Embellishments: from stash

12 comments:
What a beautiful card. I love the pink and green together. Those are the colors I'm wearing today lol so I'm partial.
Hugs,
Raven
I just love that card you made! It is so charming! Great combination of colours! Lovely!
Greetings
Ideja
What a pretty card , love the cute image and colours
Hugs
Francesca
Absolutely ADORABLE hun, really love this. Hugs, Squirrel xx
Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby
This is beautiful Cathy. Love the colours and that image is so sweet. Just found your lovely accordian book from yesterday too. Thanks for the tutorial. And congrats on being in the spotlight.
Kat xx
A ,lovely card - the image is delightful
Lisa ;)
This is just a perfect card Cathy, love the colours and great image
Hugs Jacqui x
Gorgeous! Love the distressing, very pretty.
Kaz xx
beautifully cute and pretty card - fab image and colorus.
pauline x
Awwww really cute I just love this stamp should use mine more often!
love the colours Samantha :0)
What a cute image! I love it!
Thanks for joining us at Quixotic Challenges!
HUgs Judy xx
Post a Comment