Here we are at another Sketch and Stash, and another brilliant sketch by Becky.

I love this House Mouse, one of the latest acquisitions to my stamp collection! I stamped the image in sepia nad watercoloured it. I added ribbon to the stripe of dp, and a bow. The flower has a wire swirl round it, and I added wire to the edge of the ribbon. A bit of card candy finishes it off. Everything is new except the very neglected wire!
Do go and have a look at the DT's latest/neglected stash - you're in for a treat!
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Stampabilities Pop-ular fun
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers: Basic Grey Romani
Embellishments: Poppicrafts flower, ribbon, card candy, gem and wire from stash
15 comments:
ooooh Cathy ! This is just sooo cute ! :-) I have just bought this HM stamp too ,, not inked it yet ! ;-) I love this card and the sketch is fabulous ! :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
Fab Card , I love the cute house mouse stamp
Hugs
Francesca
cute as buttons, love the curly wire
Victoria
x
I'm itching to use the sketch - it's gorgeous, as is your fabulous HM card hun - just so adorable! Squirrel xx
oh this is gorgoues hun its just so cute great layout and love the papers love cheryl xx
Another scrummy creation Cathy, love it.
Oh, so cute, love it! Hugs Nilla
Aaaah, this is adorable. Love the happy colours which matches the cute image.
Hugs
Desire
Hi Cathy thanks for the comment you left me love love your card the colours are lovely and the image is so cute.hugs from Lisa
Hi Cathy!! This is just really adorable!! Love it!! HUGS
beautiful card Cathy, I love your new HM stamp, and your colouring is so detailed hugs Jill xx
Gorjus, gorjus, gorjus !
Love Karen x
Just fabulous Cathy, I love it!
This is beautiful Cathy, very colourful and a lovely image!
Clairex
Love your stunning card Cathy, thanks for another fabulous creation sweetie!!
Love Becky xx
Post a Comment