Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Pollycraft cards

I got back into my craft room last night and made a couple of cards using my promarkers.
The first is for the Pollycraft Challenge, Black White and 1 other colour, and I have followed the Everybody-Art-Challenge sketch.
I chose blue as my other colour and coloured Sherbert using my Promarkers. I have kept it simple, using this fab BG paper, black cardstock for the mat and white brads and flowers. I stamped the sentiment straight on to the dp.
The second card used the A Spoonful of Sugar sketch and the Stamp with Fun and My Time to Craft autumn theme.
I coloured this gorgeous elf in using promarkers (not overly happy with the top, but it was quite dark!), and I think he looks autumnal. I followerd the sketch apart from mis-placing the image, and I wasn't brave enough to take him off! Instead of flowers I used buttons and brads.

Right off to do breakfast, the school run, Mums and Tots ...!!

Recipe:
Stamp(s):Pollycraft Sherbert Daydream, Woodland Elves Innocence
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: Basic Grey Periphery; MME Bloom and Grow
Embellishments: Poppicraft flowers, gems, buttons nad brads from stash

14 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Morning Cathy, love these cards esp the second one, the top looks ok to me. Have a super day!

Desire Fourie said...

Cathy, these are lovely creations. Hope the school run goes well.
Hugs
Desire

Anonymous said...

lovely cards Cathy! and I love the top it reminds me of felting! :0)

Rach said...

Hi Cathy, you have made two fantastic cards sweetie,, wonderful. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Cards Cathy Love the cute little Elf,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs debbie x

Lori said...

Wow. Love these. Great images and your coloring is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards, love them :)

Marlene x

Helen said...

Fab cards Cathy!
Helen x

Becky said...

Hi Cathy! Beautiful cards hon, glad to see that you're still crafting eventhough you're so busy!
Love Becky xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy!! WOW! This is just adorable!! What a sweetheart and fab layout!! HUGS

CraftyC said...

Both beautiful cards Cathy, lovely images
Clairex

cheryl said...

these are such beautiful cards,great designs and colours too love cheryl xx

made by fifi said...

great cards - thanks for joining in with MTTC challenge this week xx

Lesley said...

Fab cards, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx