Saturday, 5 September 2009

SCSC challenge week 48

This week's challenge has been set by the lovely Jane and is hearts and flowers.
I watercoloured my image and distressed the edges in antique linen, tattered rose and vintage photo. Having cut the image and matt out, I stamped the border detail. Another simple layout ... but plenty of hearts on that dp!!! I layered my ribbon and added some flowers.
I have just realised I used this image last week - doh!!!
Hope you can find the time to join in again this eek, and do take a look at the DT's creations.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Bumble Bee, border stamp
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers: Basic GreyBittersweet
Embellishments: punched flowers, ribbon from stash

9 comments:

CraftyC said...

Its beautiful Cathy and who doesn't like repetition LOL. Have a lovely weekend!
Clairex

Mandy said...

Beautiful card, love the colour combo and the image is adorable xx

Wendy said...

Cathy this is gorgeous. Lovely colours and beautifully coloured. Hugs, Wendy x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is a darling of a card, beautiful gorjuss girl.
luv
Debby

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely card cathy. love the colours and papers and she's one of my fave gg

hugs jane x

Jill said...

beautiful card Cathy, great image and yummy papers hugs Jill xx

Victoria said...

so very pretty, don't worry about using the image again, I think it's nice to see good use out of a stamp or digi imagem what's the point in only using something once?

Very marshmallow and chocolate feel, yummy!

Victoria
x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cathy,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Simone said...

Really precious and nice!
Simone