What a busy few days, but I have found time to do some crafting and have done some challenges too!
This card uses the WOJ sketch, and is also for the Papertake Weekly Challenge which is fairies and angels, the passion for promarkers girly glittery, and A Spoonful's distressing challenges.

I coloured the image in using my blue promarkers and added stickles to the wings and dress detail. I punched my own flowers and added stickles to them - certainly sparkly, and hopefully girly!!
This card uses the Simon Says Stamp sketch and Charisma Cards curls and swirls. Its Heidi's birthday over at SSS so here's your card Heidi!! Happy birthday!!

I watercoloured the iamge and cut her out using my nesties. I find the Basic Grey boxer papers quite hard to use, but they look fab on this, especially with the large Poppicrafts flower. I punched the other flowers and swirls and added a princess crown charm.
This card uses the Sunday Sketch and Stamp sketch, Pollycraft's furry friend's challenge (I won the last challenge :)) and PBSC Christmas.

I coloured the image in using promarkers, a first as I always use my distress inks for my PBS! I cut it out and the added it to the oval matt. I kept it quite clean as the papers are just a bit busy!!
Finally I made this for the Allsort challenge - not stamps.

I cut the layers out using my new labels 8 and cuttlebugged the white matt using dots and swirls. I added the gingham ribbon and a calla lily. A found a silver peel-off. It was my friend's dad's funeral yesterday and I made this for her and her family.
We have another busy day and weekend ... Ellie is back at school having loved yesterday and Beth is 3 today ... party today, tomorrow and then a friend's little boy's party on Sunday!!
Hopefully crafting will resume to normality next week!
Recipe:
Stamp(s):
Colouring Media:
Papers:
Embellishments:
33 comments:
Gorgeous cards Cathy. Love the images you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x
Great cards Cathy!! love the blue one! How did Ellie get on at school! and Happy birhtday Beth!!!
:0) Have a fun day xx x
WOW, gorgeous cards you have been busy.
luv
Debby
Gorgeous cards ,, I love em all !! Beautiful images and papers ,,, :-)
Happy Birthday Beth ,, am sure she'll have a lovely day filled with cake n pressies :-) and good luck to Ellie at school ,,,:-)
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
they are fantastic adore the woj one - happy birthday Beth - hope you like the card and don't stread it too much and your present has arrived
love Aunty Vicky x
Wow - you have been busy!
Lovely cards :0)
Thanks for linking my candy - good luck!
Helen x
Ooh...forgot to say:
'Happy Birthday Beth!'
Hope you have a fab day! :0)
Helen x
Gorgeous cards Cathy. Happy Birthday to Beth and really pleased Ellie is enjoying being back at school.
Kim xXx
what beautiful cards and wonderful colouring
thanks for joining us at pfp this week
hugs
helen x
Lovely cards--I especially like the PB mice--what a cute Christmas card! (I've ordered that stamp!)
April
Great bunch of cards cathy you have been busy
thanks for playing along at allsorts this week hugs kirsten...x
all gorgeous Cathy
You have been busy
hugs jane x
fab cards Cathy
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx
fabulous set of card all beautifully coloured and I love your punched flowers Cathy...thank you so much for joining in with the Simon says stamp challenge and my mini candy...good luck
Mina xxx
What a beautiful cards Cathy,i love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Oh wow! You have been busy, love them. Kim
Great cards , I like the whiff of joy one
Hugs
Francesca
Great cards!
Thanks for playing along with us at SS&S!
Hugs, Arianne
SS&S team
beautiful christmas card cathy...love the pretty papers and your cute image.......thanks for joining in the christmas fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx
Smashing cards Cathy, Happy Birthday Beth and hugs to Ellie!! Enjoy the weekend, honey.
Hi Cathy, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and the papers you've used. Great colouring and love the layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
Happy birthday Beth and well done Ellie for enjoying school so much x
happy birthday to Beth! Brilliant cards, lovely colouring in of the girl's hair
Hi Cathy
You have been very, very busy and have produced some lovely work.
Your Allsorts card is lovely - although not the reason you needed to make it. I am sure your friend and her family will appreciate it very much.
Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.
Love Jules xx
Fabulous cards Cathy
Love the elegant simplicity of your card for the Allsorts challenge thanks for joining us this week
Emma xxx
gorgoeus cards hun love the images you have used too have a great weekend hun love cheryl xxx
Lovely cards Cathy, Thanks for playing along at PFP.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx
Gorgeous cards, love all the images. Jillix
Beautiful cards. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.
Such lovely cards, all of them. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
Jan x
These are all beautiful love the images. Thank you for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)
all your cards are lovely, the allsorts one is especially fab I love the simplicity
thanks for taking up my challenge at Allsorts :o)
lotsalove
Amanda xx
fabulous cards Cathy, thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX
A gorgeous card, love those papers you have used and the WOJ image. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week. Good luck.
xx Vee
Post a Comment