My Henry Mouses arrived and I couldn't wait to get the mounted up and inked up!! Whih to choose first though?! I adore this little cutie, he looks so pleased with himeself!!

I watercoloured him and cut him out using my nesties, then inked up the edges. I distressed the papers and used a gold pen to faux stitch them. I punched a couple of snowflakes and added some green ribbon. The bauble is glossed and then gold stickles added, and I added fluffy stuff to Henry's hat.
I have used this week's Papertake Weekly sketch, the recipe over at WOJ challenge, Stitching from Simon Says Stamp and as I have used my favourite Christmas papers I am also entrying it for this week's Stamp Something.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): WOJ Henry and bauble
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: Daisy D
Embellishments: punched snowflakes, brads, ribbon from stash
18 comments:
He is simply adoable Cathy, love him he is such a cutie. Scrummy papers too. Have a super day honey.
This is beautiful Cathy, he looks so cute
Clairex
Oh this is gorgeous, wonderful mouse and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby
Beautiful card!Very cute the image and the papers and the colours are gorgeous!
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)
Tímea and DT
What a fabulous card :) And a great take on the sketch as well - love it. Thank you for joining us at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx
AWW!! Cathy, he's just adorable!! What a precious card!! :)
gorgeous! love his little hat and the sparkle on the ornament! thanks for playing along with us this week at Stamp Something!
So pretty, love the colours. Suzie x
Absolutely darling image and your papers are all oh so awesome!!!
Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
<3,
Steph
OMG this is a truly stunning card, what a gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured. hope you are well sweetie
Hugs Jacqui x
gorgeous card for the sketch cathy...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PTW...hugs kath xxxx (GDT)
Oh this is just fabulous ! The image is very cute and the papers and embellies are fab ,,, I love the glittered bauble ,, gorgeous ! :-)
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x
Aaaawwww Cathy he's a cutie. Stunning card !
Love Karen x
this is adorable Cathy, you have made a gorgeous card with Henry. i love the way that you have done the bauble.. it looks so effective.. i have to still ink this one up.. better get my skates on.. hugs rachxx
What a beautiful Henry card!!! I love these new stamps.
Hugs
Giò
Beautiful card Cathy, I love love love Henry mouse lol. I need to get more christmas cards done too so you've made me feel all guilty now! Hugs hun xxx
i love the details on that ornament! What a great idea!
Great card!
Have a great weekend!!!
aww this is beautiful Cathy, I love the image so cute hugs Jill xx
Post a Comment