Not at all, we all deserve the little 'off the wall' treats once in a while. I hope you all really enjoyed them and do you realise how you have made us all fancy them too now. Have a good weekend. Kim xXx
Cathy is a VERY VERY good no make that BRILLIANT mother to the to girls! and they always have a brilliant diet! plenty or fruit and vegetables and lots of well balenced meals and treats when they have eaten the fruit too!
Sooooooooo with this in mind Cathy! NO way are you a bad mother!!
HOWEVER I am with Helen! WHERES mine!! tehehhee :0)
NO NO NO DEFINATELY NOT ! My Mum always used to say " A little bit of what you fancy does you good ". So it's a treat and treats are great now and again.
Am a bit miffed you didn't offer them round though LOL !
8 comments:
Yes...but only because you didn't offer to share them with me! ;0)
Helen x
no - just one in the mood for chippies! Yummy.
Victoria
x
ohh Sounds lovely hun, send some my way Jill x
I, would have loved some for breakfast too! No, you're not a bad mother, not even if you'd done it every other week too;)
Have a nice weekend! Hugs, Lena
Not at all, we all deserve the little 'off the wall' treats once in a while.
I hope you all really enjoyed them and do you realise how you have made us all fancy them too now.
Have a good weekend.
Kim xXx
Cathy! you naughty girl!!
I have to say this so others know!
Cathy is a VERY VERY good no make that BRILLIANT mother to the to girls! and they always have a brilliant diet! plenty or fruit and vegetables and lots of well balenced meals and treats when they have eaten the fruit too!
Sooooooooo with this in mind Cathy! NO way are you a bad mother!!
HOWEVER I am with Helen! WHERES mine!! tehehhee :0)
NO NO NO DEFINATELY NOT ! My Mum always used to say " A little bit of what you fancy does you good ". So it's a treat and treats are great now and again.
Am a bit miffed you didn't offer them round though LOL !
Love Karen x
Absolutely not xxx
Post a Comment