I love this SN image, and watercoloured her and distressed the edges. I used my new nesties to cut her and the dp out. I made robbon slots nad threaded the ribbon through and tied a bow. I twisted the ribbon on the right side to add a little interest. Finally I stamped the corners. Very uncluttered!!!
Off to be sociable ... our friends go this afternoon and the girls were supposed to be going to a party, but not now, so I might get some crafting in later.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Windswept
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: K and Co Roam
Embellishments: ribbon from stash

8 comments:
gorgeous card Cathy, aww I hope the girls are feeling better soon hugs Jill xx
Great card Cathy, I'm gasping lol Hugs for the girls.
Beautiful card Cathy. Hope the girls recover quickly hun. Hugs, Mand xxx
What a gorgeous card Cathy,i love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
No flowers - ouch!
Hope Ellie is better :-(
Gorgeous card, wonderful sweet image. Hope the girls are feeling better.
luv
Debby
Lovely design Cathy, the papers, image and colours are just perfect, have a good day sweetie hugs to you and the girls Jacqui xx
Very cute card! Really fabulous!
Simone
Post a Comment