Saturday, 19 September 2009

SCSC challenge 50

It's Donna's turn to set the challenge and her theme is One for the girls. Now girly cards are not my speciality, but I think this is girly!
I coloured Anya in using a mixture of my old and new promarkers, got from Wendy at Secret Crafter. These are some of my favourite papers, and I think they are girly enough. I added some punched flowers and a swirl, and this gorgeous lime ribbon, that actually changes colour in the light (can't really see that on the photo though :()

Do take a peek at the other DT members cards, and join in if you can.

Recipe:
Stamp(s):
Colouring Media:
Papers:
Embellishments:

11 comments:

nessy said...

oh cathy very girly ~just love the colours and all that "girly" detail!! ~ gorgeous!!
vanessa xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Cathy :-) The Image is lovely and the papers and embellies you used are girly I would say ,, yeah :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Squirrel x said...

Definitely girlie hun - adore the colour combination you have used, the papers and flowers are fab and Anya is so pretty. Gorgeous. Squirrel xx

Ali Watson said...

Fab card honey scrummy papers and scrummy colouring. Have a super day.

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous creation Cathy. Love the cute image and the green and mauve colours.
Hugs
Desire

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours & papers!
Helen x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Cathy, love the miss Anya hugs Jill xx

Chrissie said...

Lovely card Cathy, she looks so sweet with these papers and colour combo.

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, pretty papers and flowers x

Jenny x

Victoria said...

very girly and very pretty, love the colours and the papers are so delicate

Victoria
x

Anonymous said...

She's just precious Cathy!! What a really fun card!! HUGS