Thursday, 24 September 2009

DDCC challenge 61

The Dutchdare Card Challenge this time is So Charming. We want to see charms on your cards.
I coloured my image using promarkers and copics, and then cut her out using my nesties. I inked the edges of the image, and faux stiched all the dp. I punched flowers and added pearls and the charm. I stamped the corner detail using distress ink.

I have used the sketch from this week's Friday Sketcher.

Do check out the other design team's fab creations.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Gorguss Girl Flower Girl; Kiasercraft scroll stamp
Colouring Media:Promarkers and copics
Papers: Kanban
Embellishments: punched flowers, pearls, charm and ribbon from stash

3 comments:

Victoria said...

great colour combo and such a pretty card as well, love the charm

Victoria
x

Karen said...

Love the colours and the papers. Gorjuss image too. Beautiful !!

Love Karen x

Squirrel x said...

She's adorable Cathy, and so beautifully coloured, love it. Squirrel xx