The Colour Create challenge this time is neon green and black. I had to think hard about what stamp would look good coloured in these colours ... and Willow with her hot chocolate sprange to mind. I have used the sketch from Allsorts, and they also ask you to use just two colours.

I coloured Willow in using promarkers and copics. I embossed the green cardstock and sanded it off. The panel of black cardstock is also embossed. I added some green ribbon and punched the flowers and added black gems to the centre.
Katharina is doing a GDT call so I thought I would enter this for it ...
Recipe:
Stamp(s): WOJ Willow with hot chocolate
Colouring Media: promarkers and copics
Papers: carddstock
Embellishments: punched flowers, gems and ribbon from stash
22 comments:
Fab card Cathy, love the colour combo.
Gorjus card Cathy. Love it. This is one of my next projects.
Love Karen x
I love this card Cathy - all the best for the DT call, my fingers are crossed for you
Victoria
x
Hi Cathy, Gorgeous card! I love the colours. Good luck with the DT call.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.
Lisa x
Ooh Cathy !! I have made a card today using this sketch ,,, can't show ya yet tho ,,, I actually cut all the papers in black and neon green and dithered about for ages,,, gave up in the end and cut different papers !! I take my hat off to you :-) Your card is absolutely fantastic !!
Luv
Lols x x
good luck with the DT call x x
Hi Cathy
Lovely card - great colour combo and fab image.
Good luck with DT call.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
TTFN
Debs xx
Fab card! Wish I was that brave with colour!
Good luck with the GDT call!
Helen x
A great card Cathy I must admit when I saw those colours listed I thought urgh but having seen the dt's and now yours they are great together.
Good luck with the Whiff of Joy DT post.
Kim xXx
beautiful card,
I love the colours you have used
:-)
hugs, Benedicte
FAB card.......... love it... what a cute image with these colors..
thank you for joining Colour Create Challenge...hugs janny
Love the color combo, she looks terrific! Good luck! Hugs Nilla
love the colour combo Cathy...so striking and gorgeous colour work on your cute image....thanks for joining in the fun this week at Allsorts...hugs kath xxxxx
Wow, such a fabulous card and Willow looks great with these colours. Good luck with the GDT call !
Thank you for joining us at Colour Create this week.
Hugs,
Jo x
fabulous card Cathy I love how you coloured Willow...good luck with the GDT...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx
Hi Cathy
Great card.
Love your colour choices - so unusual.
You have coloured and shaded your image perfectly.
All the best with your DT application.
Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts.
Love Jules xx
WOWZER!! Cathy, this just turned out gorgeous hun!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Hi Cathy
Wow - what a fabulous colour combination, absolutely love it.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
B x
This is beautiful Cathy! Great Job with the colours!
xx-Deanne
Great card and colours.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
I love the colour combo you have used and the image is one of my WOJ faves
thanks for playing at Allsorts
Emma xxx
This is a lovely card ... I love the way you have coloured the image - I never got chance to join in this week but I am glad I stopped to have a nosey at yours!
This is fantastic! I love it! A fabulous use of the challenge colours. Great design and detail. Thank you for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx
Post a Comment