Saturday, 26 September 2009

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #51

This week's challenge set by Jill is Animal Antics.
I adore House Mouse stamps and am slowly beginning to collect them ... so many to choose from LOL! I love this one, those meeces look sooo contented! I watercoloured the image using distress inks and added stickles to the icing. I kept the layout simple, using these gorgeous Basic Grey papers, available from the Secret Crafter, and added some ribbon and pearls.

Do take a look at the other Design team's creations.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Stampabilities Cupcake
Colouring Media: distress inks
Papers: Basic Grey Bittersweet
Embellishments: ribbon and pearls from stash

12 comments:

Karen said...

Those cheeky little mices are naughty. Stunning card Cathy, love the colour combo.

Love Karen x

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Cathy, a lovely image and great colours. Have a fab weekend
Clairexx

Victoria said...

this is fantastic superb colouring and adore the image and papers used x

Pauline C said...

Beautiful image and yummy colour combo - fab card
Pauline x

Jill said...

beautiful card Cathy, I love your new HM stamp and your colouring is fab hugs Jill xx

Victoria said...

how sweet are they? Great choice of colours too!

Victoria
x

cheryl said...

this is gorgoues love those mice they are so cute good job they are not real hgus cheryl xxxx

Mephisto said...

HI,
have a look by EAC. You won something *g*

Hugs
DOmi

Helen said...

This is adoarable Cathy! What a fabulous image!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy!! I love this image!! This card is just adorable!! TFS! HUGS

Desire Fourie said...

Now this is life, eating yummy cake till you drop.
Hugs
Desire

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Your color combo is beautiful and I love the way you colored the image. Keep on stampin' on!