Saturday, 12 September 2009

SCSC challenge week 49

It's Gina's turn to set the challenge, and its a card for a teenage boy!
Eek I said when I saw that, well out of my comfort zone!!
I have used Hamish and coloured him in the local rugby team's colours. Can anyone guess the team (give you a clue its a rugby league team!)? I used my favourite boy's papers and the rubgy balls as embellies.
Do have a go and check out the other DT's fab creations.

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Rugby Hamish
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: K and Co Hopscotch
Embellishments: stamped rugby balls

4 comments:

Karen said...

Wel you certainly did the challenge justice. Fantastic card Cathy. I have no idea what your local rugby team would be, I'm not into sport. Sorry.

Hopscotch are one of my favs too.

Love Karen x

Francesca said...

Hi Cathy. great card, is the team the wolves ?

Hugs
Francesca

Ali Watson said...

Perfect for the theme, love it.

Jill said...

fantastic boys card Cathy, great image and beautiful colouring hugs Jill xx