Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Finally a card ...

I haven't made a card for days as we have had visitors, and Ellie and I have been ill. With both girls in school and pre-school this morning I bashed on with some DT cards, but also had a go at making a challenge card.
I have used the sketch over at Create4Fun and the Allsorts challenge, something for the boys.
I love Hamish and have neglected him recently, so I inked him up and coloured him using copics and promarkers. I kept it all simple, being a boy's card, just adding buttons for embellies and a bit of distressing.
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Sugar Nellie Hamish and Tractor
Colouring Media: Promarkers and copics
Papers: Basic Grey Archiac
Embellishments: buttons and fibres from stash

12 comments:

Pauline C said...

Lovely card - v cute image. Hope you're feeling better
Pauline x

Helen said...

Fab card...love those BG papers!
Hope you're all feeling a little better now! :0)
Helen x

Francesca said...

Very cute card , hope you feel better soon

Hugs
Francesca

Jules said...

Hi Cathy

A lovely card - great colours and a cute image.

Sorry to read that you have not been well. Hope you are feeling a bit better now.

Thank you for playing along with the Allsorts Challenge this week.

Love Jules xx

Nilla said...

Glad to have you back and with a lovely card, great! So cute image, love it! Hugs Nilla

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and such a cute image.
Hope you're feeling better.
luv
Debby

Kim. said...

Hope you and Ellie are feeling better. Love the card, this really is fit for little boys.
Kim xXx

brenda said...

Hi Cathy

He is a cute image and beautifully coloured.

Do hope you are soon felling better and thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Gro said...

Great card.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week

Anonymous said...

Hamish is soooo cute a brilliant stamp! love the papers and embellishments too :0)

Unknown said...

I hope you are feeling better soon - this is a great card.