Wednesday, 9 September 2009

ABC challenge ... D is for ...

DIECUTS
This week we would like to see your diecuts, punches etc on your card.

I coloured my image in using copics and promarkers. I used my nesties to cut the image and mat out. I distressed the image using shabby shutters and broken china, and then stamped the swirls in broken china. I punched the flowers using 3 sizes of punch.
I followed the Spoonful of Sugar sketch, used the colour inspiration from the Basic Grey challenge, and used my favourite stamp (Stamp Something)

Recipe:
Stamp(s): Gorguss Girl Flower Power; swirl stamp from stash; sentiment PB Salutations
Colouring Media: Promarkers and copics
Papers: Basic Grey Urban Prairie
Embellishments: punched flowers, pearls from stash

12 comments:

Francesca said...

Fab card , love the swirls around the image

Hugs
Francesca

Helen said...

Gorjuss card Cathy - love those colours!
Helen x

cheryl said...

great card love the colurs you have used love cheryl xx

Victoria said...

Really pretty card Cathy, great choice of colours and lovely shading too

Victoria
x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetie, fabulous card and great job with the sketch.
luv
Debby

Joey said...

Hi Cathy

fantastic card! I love the colourtones you have used. Beautiful image.

Joey.xxx

Riet said...

Beautiful card Cathy,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card. Great layout and papers, sweet image. Thanks for joining in at Stamp Something. :)

Rach said...

A wonderful card sweetie, love the colour combo you have gone with. hugs rach.xxx

Jo Nevill said...

Such a lovely card, I love the image you have used and so beautifully coloured.

Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week.


Jo and the BG DT x

Anonymous said...

fantastic! love the image and colour and most of all those little cute flowers! :0)

Heather said...

Hi Cathy what a fabulous interpretation of the photgraph.
Great choice of papers and gorgeously coloured GG...your flowers are stunning!!
hugs Heather xx