some fantastic clear polymer stamps, including backgrounds, and they stamp up really crisp images.
So here is Max ...
I thought I would make a tag for a change, and a boy/grungy one! I coloured Max in using my pens and then cut him out. I stamped the metal plate background over the whole tag - as the stamp is clear acrylic it is easy to line up to get a repeating pattern. The tag was distressed and inked round with black soot distress ink. I die cut the clock and fence using grunge paper, and then coloured them using black soot and silver alchol ink. The metal tag was embossed and covered with the same alcohol ink, and gently sanded. I added some stickers to it and dabbed black soot distress ink over it. Finally the seam binding was distressed with black soot and the tag tied through it.
And for more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image's facebook page, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge. This month's theme isLove.
Supplies:
Sentiment: Tim Holtz chit chat stickers
Colouring medium: promarkers
Skin: coral sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink
Hair: Warm grey 1-5
Clothes: midnight blue, twilight sky, grey green, soft aqua
black, cool grey 2-5, ice grey 1,2
Papers:
Embellishments: Tim Holtz weathered clock, picket fence, metal tag,
Tools: Tim Holtz weathered clock, picket fence, alcohol inks, sizzix embossing folder
Challenges:
Anything goes - make it manly
Bearly mine - anything goes
Everybody Art - tag
Dutch Dare - Tag you're it
Addicted to stamps - addicted to stamping
Crafting for all seasons - dies and punches
Crafts and Me - dies and punches
Stampavie and more - Tag it
Addicted to stamps - addicted to stamping
Crafting for all seasons - dies and punches
Crafts and Me - dies and punches
Stampavie and more - Tag it



14 comments:
Beautiful tag....gorgeous image and fab details.xxx
Super tag, great image, Cathy. Carolxx
Great tag, Cathy and congratulations on your new DT position!
Chris
x
Awesome tag Cathy! Thank you :) Love the combination of Max and the Metal Plate background. Superb colouring and great layout! We are so excited that you have joined our DT and can't wait to see what you create next! Mark & Helen xx
WOW Area;lly super tag. This fits the challenge perfectly, love the industrial feel to this one and a great image beautifully coloured too. thanks for joining us at anything goes this time and goods luck
Carol xx DT
Great tag, I love all the little details you've added! Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx
Lovely tag! Great image and, again, I love your colouring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATSM! xx
A great tag - thanks for joining in this week at ATSAM - Jacqueline xx
Great tag and I love Max's blue eyes (terrific coloring). THanks for joining us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!
What a lovely tag you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge of “Anything Goes” this week. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)
Great Tag Cathy. Thank you for playing along with the ATS&M challenge this week.
Regards Florence.
Super cool Tag you`ve made :-)
Thanx for sharing at Stampavie and More this time :-)
Hugs from Karin
thats a nice one thanks for joining us at stampavie and more
Post a Comment