Its another peek at the fabulous Crafty Sentiments February release today ...
This is Lets Dance and isn't she gorgeous?!! I love the garland in her hair. She is coloured using my pens and then I did a stippled background for her. The dp is machine stitched and I created the flowers using a die, adding pearls to their centres. Finally some extra pearls and gingham ribbon.
Supplies:
Image: Crafty Sentiments Lets Dance
Sentiment:
Colouring medium: promarkers
Skin: sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink
Hair: raw sienna, gold, mustard, pastel yellow, primrose
Clothes: soft mauve, lavendar, orchid, amythest, ginger, apricot, oatmeal
Papers: Basic Grey Plumeria
Embellishments: die cut flowers, pearls, ribbon from stash
Challenges:
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Forever Friends - use ribbon or lace
Bearly Mine - anything goes
Craft room - make your own embellishments
Stamp and Create - spring is coming
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with ribbon
Forever Friends - use ribbon or lace
Bearly Mine - anything goes
Craft room - make your own embellishments
Stamp and Create - spring is coming
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with ribbon



8 comments:
What a beautiful card Cathy.
Hugs Riet.xx
What a lovely card Cathy, coloured to perfection. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky
Love this. I need that hybrid flower die don't I?!
And I really must try that stippled background.
Susan xx
Beautiful card, I love the gingham ribbon and the image
Thanks for joining in with our ribbon/lace challenge over at Forever Friends and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Digi Darla DT member
Forever Friends DT member
Brown Sugar Challlenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Lady Annes stamp challenge DT member
what a pretty card, the colours and flowers are so pretty, thanks for joining us at Craft Room challenge, Debi x
Such a cute card Cathy, I love the image and the rolled flowers are gorgeous :)
Thanks for joining our Fortnightly Challenge at Forever Friends Challenge Blog, hope to see you again soon!
Tanya xx
What a gorgeous card, I love the flowers you've made, and the colours are lovely. Thanks for sharing your Handmade Embellishments with us at the Craft-Room Challenge.
Maria x
A very pretty card and your flowers are beautiful.Thank you for playing along with us at the Craft Room. Suzanne xx
Post a Comment