Sunday, 24 February 2013

Crafty Sentiments Wedding Release

Its day one of the Crafty Sentiments Wedding release, and you are all in for a treat over the next 5 days - the images are stunning!!  We have 2 brides, 2 grooms and 1 bridesmaid to share with you.  And today I have one of brides to share with you.
 How gorgeous is Annabel in this dress??

I decided to make a bottle tag.  Having coloured Annabel in I cut her out and put her on the decorated tag using 3d foam pads.  The hearts were made using a couple of heart dies, and some red and cream glittered card.  I made a triple bow out of gold organza to add to the hearts.  Finally a few pearls to finish it off.

The bottle tag was really easy to make.  I simply cut a peice of cardstock 10cm x 26cm, scored at 4cm and 11.5cm.  I used a nestibility circle to cut out the 'hole' in the bewtween the 2 score lines.

Supplies
Sentiment: 
Colouring medium: promarkers 
Skin: sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink 
Hair: raw sienna, gold, mustard, pastel yellow, primrose 
Clothes: putty, crimson, rubby, lipstick red
Papers: MME Laundry line
Embellishments: organza ribbon, pearls
Tools: Marrianne Creatible hearts

Challenges:
The Paper Shelter - celebrations
Craft your passion - all that glitters
Love to Create - all that glitters
Ohlala Creations - sparkle and shine
Divas By Design - fancy fold
2 Sisters  - Romance
 

12 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

gorgeous cathy! i love the gorgeous colours and such a great idea to do the bottle tag! :)

Juls said...

So sweet, hugs Juls

Desire Fourie said...

What a gorgeous little bottle jacket.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

cebelica said...

This is wonderful! I like the image you used. Hugs! xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Hi Cathy, love the bottle tag it's a fab idea and isn't she a little stunner! thanks for joing us at Divas By Design this week. xx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous. Love the bride too.

I love that idea of a bottle tag.

Susan xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Cathy! The image is really adorable and what a great idea to decorate a bottle of bubbly! :)
Lizy xx

Mian said...

Gorgeous bottle tag card Cathy! Love the image and your design is fab!

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Mian
Love to Create Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous bottle tag, such a gorgeous image.
Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
Pauline
x

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!!

~DEANNE~

tootsie said...

Now that is definitely a celebration! Love your project!

Thank you for joining us over at The Paper Shelter for this weeks Celebrations challenge. See you again soon and good luck!

xxx
Wendy

Alli Devine said...

Love your design and colouring Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations

Alli