Monday, 25 February 2013

Crafty Sentiments Wedding Release

I am showcasing Billy from the Crafty Sentiments Wedding release, and I am sure you will agree he is one handsome, cool dude!!!!
Now I haven't gone specifically for a wedding card here, because I thought he was quite a versatile image, and would be perfect for all types of male card - so it could be a birthday, new job, graduation ... anything really!  He is coloured in with my pens, and I simply added red twine and buttons. 

Supplies: 
 Sentiment: Clearly Besotted Stamps
Colouring medium: promarkers 
Skin: sunkissed pink, blush, ivory, pastel pink 
Hair: umber, walnut, cocoa, cinnamon, tan
Clothes: black, cool grey 5 &4, burgundy, crimson, ruby, lipstick red
Papers: Bo Bunny Enchanted
 Embellishments: twine, buttons
Tools: 

Challenges:
Make it Monday
Love to Create - string, twine fibres
Paper playtime - use a sentiment stamp
 

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful, sweet card Cathy.
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,fab image and colours.xxx

Squirrel x said...

Ooh he is handsome! Gorgeous colourwork hun, love this, and the colour combo is fab. Hugs Sxx

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card. Love the image.

Susan xx

PS Perfect for Love to Create today!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oooh love the twine on this one! what a great effect and the red just pops against the black :)

Janis Lewis said...

I love your color and papers choices. Your coloring is fab! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Sandra Carey said...

Wow what a lovely card Thanks for playing along this week at L.T.C. Hugs Sandra dt xx
http://careyscards.blogspot.co.uk/