Saturday, 9 February 2013

Crafty Sentiments February release - Quiet time

We are continuing to showcase this month's Crafty Sentiments stamp release - and it is such a fab release.

This cutie is called quiet time ...
 Having coloured her in using my pens (and experimenting with doing darker skin tones), I cut her out using my nesties.  The layout is simple, and I added a layered flower, seam binding and bow, and some pearls that I coloured with my pens to match the clothes.
Supplies
Image: Crafty Sentiments Quiet Time
Sentiment: 
Colouring medium: copics 
Skin: E11,E13,E15,E17
Hair: E70,E71,E74,E777,E79
Clothes: Y00,Y02,YO6,YO8, gold promarker, BG11,BG13,BG15,BG18
Papers: MME Bluebell
Embellishments: gold seam binding, flat backed pearls, paper flowers, brad

Challenges:
Crafts and Me - favourite colour combination
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with ribbon
 

2 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely colours :) Am away to make a card with those very papers....

Susan xx

pinky said...

Absolutely gorgeous Cathy. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky