I love the stamps from the JanuaryStamp kit, and masked Bucket of Fun and the well to create a little scene. The dp is Basic Grey and I went a bit embellishment mad, adding lace, ribbon, pearls, flowers and a diecut banner!!
Now it might not look like a Mothering Sunday card - but according to my children this is my Mum to a tee!! Always got a bucket in her hand - either full of gardening rubbish or sheep food!!
Supplies:
Sentiment: Craftwork cards
Colouring medium: Copics
Papers:
Basic Grey Whats up
Embellishments: pearls, paper flowers, lace, ribbon, die cut banner
Tools: Dienamics banner die
Challenges:
Whoopsi daisy- add a sentiment
Creative Stamp friends - pearls, lace, swirls
Stamptacular Sunday - swirls and lace
Dream Valley - ribbons and bling
Glitter and Sparkle - bling it on
Sweet Stampin - mothers day/for a special lady
Sketch Saturday - sketch
Craft Your Passion - banners
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Sketch Saturday - sketch
Craft Your Passion - banners
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes


15 comments:
Gorgeous card hun, and such fabulous masking, you'd think it was all one design. Lol, can't imagine your mum with a bucket of sheep food! Hugs Sxx
Wow such am adorable card x Thank you for joining us this week at glitterandsparkle Sam DT xx
This is gorgeous!! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our Banners challenge! HUgsxx
Gorgeous card. I must use that little banner die that I bought at the last craft show... if I can remember where it is...
xxx
Gorgeous card Cathy, fabulous masking and colouring. It has been wonderful having you as a GDT with us on CCT, your work is amazing.
hugs
wynneth
x
Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week!
-Adina
Eine wunderschöne Karte,super coloriert und gestaltet.
Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Kreative Stempelfreunde.
GLG Bruni
This is lovely :) What a fabulous design, I love it. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x
such a pretty image and I love how you have used those papers
Thank you for joining us at whoopsi daisy this week.
Claire x
(DT)
Wow!! Another gorgeous card!! Sweet and cute image and beautiful flower with "pearl".
And thank you again for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Mother`s day/For a Special Lady” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali
another cutie you have been busy thank you for sharing at stamptacular this week
A super cute image, prettily coloured! A lovely card! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Lesley
Thanks so much for joining in our Special Lady/Mothers Day challenge at Sweet Stampin'. This is such a cute image and great colour choices too. x
Hi Cathy - love your cute card and the fun image! Thanks for sharing your card at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Helen x (DT)
Aaaw this is so cute I love your image! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley this time!
Hugs xx Cara xx DT
Post a Comment