Wednesday, 27 February 2013

WOYWW

I haven't joined in Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday for a while, not sure why as I have been crafting!



 Here was my desk late yesterday afternoon ... rather messy with lots going on!!  Images part coloured or ready to colour, papers, packets of art parts, modge podges and IndigoBlu stamps - very electic crafting going on - even by my standards!!!


 

9 comments:

okienurse said...

WOW now that doesn't look like a messy desk to me at all...Mess is mine yours just looks very busy and creative. I love WOYWW and snooping around. Share your art! Hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing with us! Vickie #39

ria gall said...

a great looking desk and so good you were able to join us all today. I will be looking back here to see what you do with those lovely goodies on your desk
Happy WOYWW hope you have a great day
Ria #48

sandra de said...

Now that is a tidy desk ... I can't fit another thing on mine.
Sandra @12

Scrapcat 1 said...

if thats messy you should see mine, I think it looks fabulously creative, thanks for sharing Tracy #72

Julia Dunnit said...

I see what you mean, cute and IBlue stuff and a tidy area...hmmmmmmmm, eclectic indeed, the tidy part is just a worry!!

Unknown said...

Messy, it looks very tidy to me, all set up and ready to go. Happy WOYWW!
Carol.x #59

Anne said...

Doesn't look messy to me you should see mine ;-) Happy WOYWW Anne x #87

Joynana said...

That really doesn't look like a messy desk Cathy. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Would love a closer look at that cute image in the background. #107

April said...

I think your desk looks like a creative hot mess. :-) I wondered when I would ever be able to use that term. Now I know. LOL April #151