She does look like she is cooking up a LURVE potion doesn't she!! I coloured her using my pens, and then followed the sketch from Little Miss Muffet. I added som twill ribbon, pearls and a couple of vials tide together with twine. I put some teeny hearts in one of the vials and added a charm heart. Finally the sentiment ... hope hubby likes it LOL!!
Supplies:
Sentiment: LOTV Everyday grungy messages
Colouring medium: copics
Skin: E000 E00 E11 R20
Hair: BV20 BV23 BV25 BV29
Clothes: R32 R35 R37 R39 C2 C4 C6 C8 M0
Papers: Farmhouse Fairskies, Funky Hand polka dots
Embellishments: Twill ribbon, vials, twine, heart charm, flat backed pearls
Tools:
Challenges:
Kraftin Kimmie - love is in the air
Little Miss Muffet - sketch
Sweet Stampin - pearls and swirls
Addicted to stamps - pearls and swirls
Challenges for everybody - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - have a heart
Glitter and sparkle - girls are made of
Make it Monday
Craft your passion - my Valentine
Creative Creations - it must be love
Creative Stamp Friends - with love/Valentines
Cutie Pie - Valentines
Forever Friends - anything goes
Fab n Funky - Valentines or hearts
One Stop - love is in the air
Love to Create - feeling the love
Craft your passion - my Valentine
Creative Creations - it must be love
Creative Stamp Friends - with love/Valentines
Cutie Pie - Valentines
Forever Friends - anything goes
Fab n Funky - Valentines or hearts
One Stop - love is in the air
Love to Create - feeling the love


28 comments:
Oooh errr, hope he likes your love potion !
Great card, love that image you have used ! Great details with the bottles !
Have a great week
Hugs
Jo x
Wow hun, I hope it is only a love potion she is brewing!! Absolutely stunning. Hugs Sxx
I do love her, she's absolutely fab. I'm sure it's not poison, right...
Susan xx
Such a gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us at ATSC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole
I love this card and the embellishments are great. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.
Joan x
What a great take on a Valentines card, looks good, thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx
Hi Cathy, I saw your card over on MIM so thought I would pop over for a closer look. She is adorable. Love the image and the colouring. God luck. Wendy H xx
http://wendyhsblog.blogspot.co.uk
She does look like she is up to something and I love that little "mischievious" face. Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion.
Anita
DT Craft Your Passion
This card is fab! Love the alternative valentines card!
Thank you for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges but unfortunately we have a 10 challenge limit. We hope you will come back again soon x
Jill DT xx
Welcome to the "My Valentine" Challenge at Craft Your Passion... What a great card! I love your Copic coloring - your shading & highlights are very well done! Also love your layout & embellishments. Good luck Cathy! I look forward to seeing your creation next week!
~ginny
CYP Design Team
Personal blog: RubberMAD
http://ggetty.blogspot.com/
Adorable card! Love that great image and the cute little vials!!
Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!
Hugs...
Melissa
Gorgeous card and colors..Loz..... Visited from MIM...
gorgeous card. caught my eye at MIM xx
gorgeous card ,love the image and how you have coloured her
those wee bottles are awesome
thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
tracey x
Wow this is totally amazing! I love the black amd red together and that image is to cute for words!
Thanks for playing along with us at Forever Friends Anything Goes Challenge and good luck.
Love Clairebears x
Gorgeous and i love the image. Brilliant colours too. Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x
What a great card you have made, love the image and the design is fab.
Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!
Mian
Love to Create Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com
Hi Cathy, my kind of Valentines card!! Love the image and your colouring is fab.
Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.
Sarah
Oooh I saw this on MIM and thought I would nip over and take another look at your blog. I absolutely lurve this image and the way you have designed your card - great idea. An absolute corker! The one I made for my hubby has a normal lovey front and a rather cheeky verse inside! Well I couldn't really do norm could I?? I am putting it on my blog later today.
Hugs to you Sue Pxxx
The look on this little image's face is priceless. This is beautifully colored, excellent format and embellishments. Thanks for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge! --Gail
Beautifully Colored and Designed! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week! Can't wait to see what you'll create next time!!
Many Blessings,
Tina LTC
A lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends and good luck.
Mags
x
Great card! How fun! Glad you joined us at sweet Stampin'.
Adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet.
What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :) HelenR x
Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at LMM this time, huggles Pops x x x
Great take on a valentine card - love that image!
Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.
Helen x
Cute card!!! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!!
~DEANNE~
Post a Comment