Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Crafty Sentiments February releases - flowers



Here is something a little different from Crafty Sentiments for the February release - some beautiful flowers.
I coloured the flowers in using my pes and then cut the image out.  I scored the cardstock using my score board and then added some layered ribbon, before popping the image on this gorgeous diecut doily from Crafty Sentiments.  I added sa bow and some flat backed pearls to finish. 

Supplies
Sentiment: 
Colouring medium: promarkers and flex pens
Antique pink, dusky rose, tea rose, muted pink 
forest green, bright green, lime green
burnt sienna, umber
 Papers: 
Embellishments: flat backed pearls

Challenges:

 

5 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

ooooh stunning cathy! beautifully coloured flowers :)

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,such a lovely image and colours.xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Beautifully coloured flowers and a lovely card. I just couldn't do that!

Susan x

Anne said...

Love the white on white Cathy. Smashing card sweetie
Anne x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx