The image is Hello little friend, from Sugar Nellie's latest release. I coloured her in using promarkers and added some stickles and a swirly stamp to the corners. The patchworker effect is made using 3 Nitwit digi papers and my octagonal nesties. I gel penned the faux stitching round the shaped. I added some ickle heart buttons with embroidery thread through the centres to give a quilty feel, and the flower is made using a nestie flower. I cut out 3 sizes, stamped a swirly stamp in aged mahogany, and then cut petals into them and curled them. Having layered it up and added a pearl to the centre I stickled theedges of the flower. Finally a ribbon and knot bow.
Challenges:
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Passion For Promarkers - Patchwork
Cupcake Craft challenge - patchwork
Craft your days away - make your own flowers
Tuesday throwdown - recipe - 3 design papers, 2 buttons, 1 ribbon
Crafts and me - buttons and bows
Magical Mondays - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy - make your own flowers

17 comments:
Love the patchwork Cathy! Gorgeous card:-)
Just so gorgeous Cathy...
Hi Cathy! I hope you are keeping well. I love your card. So cute! Thanks for playing the Magical Mondays Challenge!
Hello Cathy, such a pretty card love the flower too! Thank you for joining us at crafts and me this week.
Teresa x
Love the patchwork with the darling image and pretty flower. Thanks for sharing with us at TT This week :)
I think this is a lovely card and love the way you've done the patchwork :)
This is so beautiful, Cathy! The image is totally adorable and I love your patchwork! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx
Hi Cathy, I always have ideas that don't turn out how I want them too!! You have no need to worry about this; it's just lovely!!Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! xx
What a wonderful card, love your creative style! Thanks for joining the Buttons and Bows challenge this week at Crafts and Me!
A beautiful card. I love the patchwork effect and the flower is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Nikki F x
This is just Darling! Love your Sweet image and wonderful coloring. Lovely patchwork! So Pretty!
Hugs
Shannon 8-)
Lovely card, and that is one stunning flower! Great idea to use nesties. Thanks for joining our 'make your own flowers' at Incy Wincy this week.
By the way, I have candy if you're interested in entering!
Annette
xx
Fabby card, Cathy!! Love how you've made your patchwork - what a great idea to use the nesties!! Gorgeous colouring too! Thanks for playing along with my Patchwork theme at PFP this week, good luck, Juliexx
This is so sweet, Cathy! Love the patchwork and your adorable image. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown! :-)
Lovely card Cathy. Love this image and your patchwork looks fab, gorgeous flower too. Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Lisa x
This is a gorgeous card, i love the colours, thanks for sharing with us at CYDA, Gaynor :)
A great idea and lovely image!
Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.
Amanda
Post a Comment