Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Worried

... well not me personally!!
 I made this tag using Worried from the Kathy Hare stamps over at Sugar Nellie.  I coloured the image using my promarkers and then cut him out.  The dp is Bo Bunny, and I made the tag myself.  The sdges have been inked up, and I added some hemp twine, and a ticket made using my Whimsy Stamps die.

Challenges:
 Try it Tuesday - tag week - dig out the old
Stamp with Fun - sketch
Passion for Promarkers - beary special

10 comments:

Jeni said...

Sooooo sweet Cathy! Beautiful coloring. Love the vintage look of your tag. ~jeni :)

PatR said...

Great tag Cathy and gorgeous image which you've coloured so beautifully. Thank you for sharing it with us for the TioT challenge this week. xx

mixamatoasties said...

It's beary beary beautiful Cathy.

(sorry, couldn't resist - I'll away back to the naughty step)

Susan xxx

Nicki said...

Love the rustic feel of this tag with the inking and the hemp - gorgeous image too.

Nicki, xx

Fiona said...

gorgeopus Cathy, I have swithered about that stamp for a while but you have persuaded me....must buy!!

Fi
x

Sally said...

fab colouring and lovely stamped image

Wishcraft said...

So lovely Cathy. Great colours and love the image - beautifully coloured too. Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Lisa x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Cathy,
This is beautiful. Such a lovely image & your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Neil said...

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to play along with us at Try it on Tuesday this week. Lovely tag.

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a cute bearycard. Thank you for joining in on our theme this week at PfP - hope to see you on our next on as well.
Hugs, Anja