Monday, 5 September 2011

Titania

A quick sneaky post while the girls have snack.

 This is Titania from the latest Jingle Bells and Tinkle Bells release from Sugar Nellie.  She is coloured in using my promarkers and flexmarkers, and then stickled.  I added a spacer for her wand.  The dp is MME Penny Lane, and is very tactile and glittery.  I made the holly leaves using a hooly die and added card andy for the berries (red didn't look right!.  That's another Christmas card ticked off my list - going to my neice I think.

Challenges:
Sweet Stampin' - sketch and not a birthday card
Make it Monday

Right back to work ... my baby starts school this afternoon ... I'm so excited!!

13 comments:

Larisa said...

She is pretty so much!
LOve this image! I love any Fairies thou)))

Dagmar said...

She looks very pretty, I love Fairies. I like the colors you have choosen for your christmas card. I saw it on MIM.
Hugs Dagmar

Janice said...

Such a sweet stamp & a lovely card. Jx

Anonymous said...

such a 'dainty' card. I love the non-traditional colors! I came across you on Make it Monday.
Tammy

Shirley-Anne said...

Love that whimsical image and those non traditional Christmas colours .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

When commenting on another’s MIM entry don’t forget to mention that you saw it on MIM and the more entries you comment on in this way, the more chances you have of winning.
Shirley-Anne

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your gorgeous card, what a sweet image.
luv
Debby

Monica said...

Such a sweet and elegant card with heavenly colours.
Saw it on MIM.

xxx Monica

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Cathy!! You have coloured Titania beautifully and I love how you have added the metal thingy for her wand!!

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck with our DT call.

Fi
x

An Occasional Genius said...

Hi Cathy, such a pretty card, the image is coloured gorgeously & the colours are lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

Babs said...

Hi i have just seen your card on MIM and i just love the image and colour its just fabulous.
Babs x

xxxtglxxx said...

Woo - this is a gorgeous card :) Love the delicate and sweet image and your soft colours are lovely. :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Tamie said...

She is such a cutie and I just love how you colored your fairy and worked her into the layout! Super cute card.

Kerrie said...

Sweet christmas card, with such a pretty image.

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.