Thursday, 8 September 2011

The Sugar Bowl #67

Its Thursday and time for another dip in the Sugar Bowl.  We have a fab sketch and great prize for you this time ...
One lucky winner, chosen at random, will win 4 super sweet Sugar Nellie stamps of their choice. However, if we have more than 100 entries that prize will rise to 6 stamps!

Here is the sketch, designed by the fabulous Erika, with the optional extra of scraps .. .and its a great sketch for using up those scraps.

 I used these cuties, Cute and Cuddly, from the Homegrown range, and coloured them with my promarkers.  The dp is scraps from DCWV Nana Nursery ... really need to get some more of this!  I inked the edge of the white cardstock and image using liquid chalk.  The sentiment is a WOJ one matted onto a Spellbinders label.  Finally I added some organza ribbon, a knot and some flat backed pearls.

 

6 comments:

Fiona said...

what a gorgeous card Cathy, it's so delicate and dainty!!

Fi
x

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Cathy.
I love the delicate colours and the papers are so pretty.

Hugs Elaine xx

Kim. said...

Oh this is such an adorable card, love the image and the sweet colours and sentiment.
Kim xXx

Sarah B said...

Gorgeous card Cathy, love this image,

Hugs sarah b x

Pat said...

Oh Cathy...I love this card! Such a perfect image for a baby card! And your coloring and designwork are just stunning!! Big hugs. Pat Frank

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabby card sweetie, love it

Ali x