Thursday, 1 September 2011

Sugar Nellie Jingle Bells and Tinkle Bells Blog Hop

Wooohhooooooo!!  How excited are we all ... its RELEASE day  over at Sugar Nellie and you will be able to find all 12 new Jingle Bells and Tinkle Bell stamps at Funky Kits ... get there quick, I don't think they are going to last long!!!!!

And to celebrate the Sugar Nellie DT and Sugar Bowl DT are having a bit of a hippity hop, showcasing all the new stamps.


You should have hopped here from Maria Therese's blog, but if you have arrived from somewhere else, or have got a little lost, pop back to the Sugar Nellie Blog .

This gorgeous little cutie is called Knitted with Love ... don't you love that knitted heart!!!   I coloured her using my prisma pencils and added the shadows with ice grey promarker.  I added polar white flower soft to the hat rim and pom poms, and stickled her wings.  I went for white cardstock, embossing the triangles with a CB snowflakes folder, and added some red spotty ribbon and card candy.

OK now you need to contniue Hippity Hopping and your next dose of sweetness can be found on our very own Sugar Mama's blog, Gayle.  Remember to leave some sugary love along the Hippity Hop as there are stamps to be won for some lucky commentators.

And after you have hopped along all our blog, you need to hop along to Funky Kits to buy them!!

87 comments:

Gayle said...

Thank you my darling x

Fiona said...

fab card Cathy, love the layout too!!

Fi
x

Kelly said...

Stunning card. I love this stamp x

Jayne Hayward said...

Gorgeous card and adore the image you have used. You have coloured her in beautifully. Love the card design too.

Looking forward to getting some of these gorgeous images in my collection.

Jayne xx

Carol said...

Stunning!! Loving the white on white as it really makes the image stand out. Great colouring too Hun. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Astrid said...

Fabulous card Cathy, love it !!

hugs Astrid

Julie said...

Hi Cathy - this is so adorable!!! Wonderfully coloured little cute!!! Hugs, Juliexx

Casper said...

Gorgeous, delightful and so so cute!

The colouring is Fab Cathy and the layout shows this image off to perfection!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Cecilia Reyes said...

The stamp is such a cutie!!! And you fix it wonderfully in a card, love all the glitter in it!!!

Flutterby Trina said...

she look so cuddly! aww i so have to get her later! xxx

Vicky West said...

Super cute. Love the card Hugs Vickyx

Tammy said...

Wow what a cutie, Great card

Suzi Mac said...

She is gorgeous Cathy, love the clean crispness of your card and you colouring of that sweet image.
Hugs
Suzi x

Sandy said...

OOO,

She is so cute...

I want her, I love it.

The stamps are beautiful, but You made them more beautiful.

Thanx, Sandy

Kate said...

Lovely card.

** Kate**

Juut said...

I love the knitted heart on this image.

Erika said...

Beautiful card Cathy, I so NEED this stamp. Love it.
Happy hopping and of course crafting,
hugs Erika.

Jane said...

Beautiful another one on my want list xx

Caroline said...

fab card! such a cute image and coloured beautifully x

Denise said...

This just the sweetest image ever. I love your card.
Denise xx

Paula (PEP) said...

I do like that soft colouring & how effective it is on the knitted heart. Your shading on her socks is delightful & I like the triangular design with the large one behind & the small one in front of your main image. Lovely & classy.
Paula (PEP)

Neha Jain said...

cuteee

Nannieflash said...

Hi Cathy your card is gorgeous and such a sweet image and so beautifully coloured to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Crea Astrid said...

Lovelu Christmas card. Sweet stamp.

Hugs AStrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Crafting Belle said...

She is so sweet and would make lovely winter birthday cards as well as Xmas cards. I'm love the clean and simple style yoou've showcase the image to perfection xxx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Stunning!!! Love love loves it

this cutie dropped into my basket earlier...how did that happen lol

mwah

ali x

Karen said...

Oh honey I love the layout you used here. Isn't she a little cutie?! :0) I'm so late too - almost died when they announced my GP was running late this morning! Rofl..
Your card is divine sweety.xx

Kiki said...

Wow, Cathy, you've done a really great job creating this card. The image is soooo cute and coloured perfeclty!

Hugs, Kiki

Pat said...

Hey Cathy...simply adorable, m'dear!! I love your soft coloring on this little cutie! And the crisp, clean white with teensy bit of red is just perfect! You rocked this, darlin'!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Shirley N said...

Lovelovelove this precious image! Beautiful card Cathy!

diana said...

love the image can't wait to get them myself.

love your card

Victoria said...

a lovely card

yvon said...

That little hearth is gorgeous and so is the image. Gorgeous creation.
Hugs, Yvon

Antonia said...

Love the wee heart and the colours work so well :)

Sandra said...

Love this little lady so much.
Fab card. xxx

alethea said...

This is so cute!! Love your colour scheme!! Makes the image pop!! hugsxx

Lilian said...

Aww... I love her cute cute cheeks! I can just imagine pinching those! Gorgeous card and welcome to the team again! :)

Lou Mac said...

Is she not the sweetest?! I could just squeeze her little face.
I NEED that knitted heart - that is just too perfect!!

Lovely card, really like the layout and the colour scheme!!

xo

Dragonlady said...

Awww what a sweet image and such a gorgeous card. Love it.

Hugs Ali x

Amanda R said...

Love the red and white combo, very cute!

Amanda R said...

Love the red and white combo, very cute!

** Line** said...

Thats so sweet... I love your colourmix
hugs Line

Tiets said...

she is sooo cute.. lovely card Cathy!

Debs M said...

she is gorgeous and i love the red and white colour combo x

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card Cathy. I love the colours you've used and of course the image. Hugs Michele x

Mariska said...

This cutie ended up in my card, she's my absolute favorite from this release. Love the design of your card, it really makes her stand out!

Anne said...

Such a great card, love the clean layout and adorable image. :)

Susie said...

She's really cute and yes, I DO love that knitted heart! Gorgeous card, Cathy! Susie x

Lim said...

Kathy,
Your card is GORGEOUS! This is my favorite stamp so far. Is so cute and sweet. I love your coloring and details.
Hugs,
LIM

Anita said...

Cathy, this is beautiful. Adorable image and I love your layout.

lis-m said...

Hi Cathy,
Such a stunner again today.. i have had to buy them all
thanks for sharing in this wonderful blog hop
Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!! I just had to go and get some because of this cutie!! Love it! Beautiful design and I LOVE all the white!
:)kathy

Debs said...

gorgeous Cathy..so super sweet :0)..hugs Debs x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card. Love the white card with the red touches. Cute stamp. Wonderful colouring and fab LO.
Kathleen x

Lisa Lynn said...

The hearts are adorable. Love your coloring and the crisp white background.

Jane said...

SOOOOOoooo cute, that wee heart is gorgeous!!

Martina said...

Oh...I really love all the new images....soo cute!!
Martina

Julye said...

So not fair spoilt we are by such a choice and I still haven't saved enough pennies to buy all the scrummies and favourites from the last release, thanks for sharing such a sweet card.

Autumn said...

Soo Cute! Love the red and white theme!
xxAutumn

Shazza said...

great LO Cathy, adore this image x

Jeni said...

What a sweetie Cathy!! ~jeni :)

CosieHosie said...

What a cutie! Looks really cosy and cuddly. Love it! xx

Janette said...

Just adorable, cute and sweet and I love it.xx

Maria Therese said...

Oh what a sweet card ♥

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Cathy love the new image
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous love this image, fab colours too, hugs pops x x x

Pink Dandelion said...

OMG how on earth are we supposed to choose between all these darling stamps. Love, love, love this one too. Debs xx

Wiccababe said...

love the bold red and white Cathy, I think this is possibly the cutest image of the release
and lucky you getting to play with all this sugar now
Debz
xx

mixamatoasties said...

Beautiful card Cathy.

Susan xx

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous! This is one cute image! LOve you colours too!
Chrissyxx

Маги said...

Gorgeous card!
Maggie

heidy said...

She's lovely!
Hugs Heidy

Louise said...

Your card is gorgeous just been and got this stamp
Hugs Louise xx

Vicky said...

Such a beautiful card Cathy...

big hugs Vicky xx

Seija said...

Amazing and so cute Image.
Hugs Michi

Clare Brown said...

Ok I now have a new favourite. Your wow cards always amaze me and you have coloured this super cute image beautifully.

clare x

Mina said...

gorgeous card Cathy, so soft and pretty
Mina xxx

Lorraine said...

Aw, what a sweet sweet image and lovely card!

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Such a gorgeous card!!! 'Knitted With Love' is such an adorable stamp, such a really cutie. :) X X

Lena Katrine said...

Wow! What an adorable fairy!! Lovely card :) Hugs, Lena K

Shanna Shands said...

Love you creation!

Debbie Pamment said...

Super cute little image! Love her!
xXx

Babette said...

What a beautiful card, love this image.
Huds,
Babette

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Cathy.
I think this is my favourite image - for now anyways - and the red/white colours are perfect.

Hugs
Elaine xxx

Aluna said...

Sweet card. I love it. xx Aluna

Janet said...

Fabulous card....great work.

Daisychain said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous image. Hugs Christine x