Tuesday, 20 September 2011

The Dark Side

I am really getting into the swing of crafting at night ...
 This is Nevaeh, one of Krista Smith's digis, and I coloured her with my promarkers and flexmarkers, keeping the skin quite pale and giving her black, goth-like lips.  The dp is Basic Grey Wisteria, and I stamped the CC designs sentiment straight onto it. I stamped a Magnolia cobweb into opposite corners, before adding wooden buttons and flat backed gems and a bit of ribbon. 

Challenges:
Cupcake Craft - the dark side
Dream Valley - buttons
Creative Craft - buttons and bling
ANything Goes - anything goes
 

10 comments:

Debs M said...

fabulous fabulous colouring!! gorgeous card x

Delphine said...

Fantastic card, Cathy! Gorgeous image and I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week and good luck! Delphine xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Cathy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Cathy...

hugs Vicky xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Cathy!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Gorgeous card & great take on the black & purple challenge. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week x

Brodders said...

Fab card Cathy :)I love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes this week and good luck x

cheryl said...

this is one gorgeous card,just love the colors and detail bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs cherylxxx

Carrie's Corner said...

Lovely image and fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie

dragonllew said...

Oh this is gorgeous I love your colouring and that sentiment is perfect thanks for joining our buttons & bling challenge at Creative Craft Challenge.
Jenny x