Wednesday, 28 September 2011

What's on Your Workdesk then ...???

 Wednesdays ... i love them, having the chance to peek into everyone's creative spaces thanks to the lovely and talented Ms Dunnitt.  I had an inky evening ... tag and DIs ... heaven!!

 I used all these inks to create a tag ... played layering orange and purple ... very Halloweeny.
 I then used a Artistic Stamper grungey stamp to go round the edges of the tag, and then stamped the fence and bird from Waltzing mouse Stamps Hocus pocus set on, all using Black Soot DI.
 I added a Lavinia gate ... now is this too much???

Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone ... I am off to snoop!

17 comments:

Juls said...

lovely to see all your fab distress inks on your table!! I adore your tag, love the sepia colour tones, and those images look fantabulous together! Hugs Juls

jude said...

Love your tag and the colours.I wouldnt say too much love the images used but me i prob would add somemore bits to it !Thats my choice !..lol
Have good wedensday and happy Creative week
hugs judex 13

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I liked the end product very much - but also without the final stamp too - I liked the space in the middles of the tag. Sorry, am sitting on the fence here :) xx

CRAFTY WOMBLE said...

Lavinia stamps are never to much who needs space when a door/gate can lead to so much more!

Neil said...

Hi there. Bit of a flying visit from me today i'm afraid but I did want to pop on in. Thanks for sharing your creative space with us this week. Great tag!

Ann B said...

Don't think it's too much at all - lovely tag, and such a tidy workspace - I'm jealous

Sunshine Girl said...

I think its great - not too much at all - arent tags just so much fun!

CLaire said...

I love it....not too much at all...
I would maybe add an embellishment,,, not sure what though !!

Macpurp said...

not too much at all! I love it!

you have done a great job with this.
love teen x

Fuchsia said...

Cool tag!

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh no, can't be too much! Likin ghte colour way...is there more to add now? I feel sure there must be words..or summat?!!

Jennibellie said...

Your tag is gorgeous, love how it turned out tfs Jenny

fairyrocks said...

Intriguing work, Makes me want to open the gate and go right in. Keep smiling and creating

Carola Bartz said...

Beautiful tag! I love the DIs as well!

karen said...

I don't think it is too much at all! In fact, I would be wanting to add some embellishments! But it is lovely how it is too, I just like gluing bling to things, lol!
I am having a giveaway on my blog if you would like to come and enter!
xoxo Karen

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am SO late getting here. I love this tag. Guess I should take a few lessons on tag making.

Elizabeth said...

Apologies for being so late in visiting this week but I really wanted to pop in and see what you were up to last week. Love your tag and certainly don't think it's too much. Hopefully I will get around much quicker tomorrow. Elizabeth x #73