Friday, 2 September 2011

Sugar Nellie Jingle Bells and Tinkle Bells Blog Hop

Wooohhooooooo!!  How excited are we all ... its the 2nd day of the Sugar Nellie DT and Sugar Bowl DT's hippity hop, showcasing all the new stamps. And weren't you all spoiled yesterday with some amazing creations?  For all the deets on the hop, pop over to the Sugar Nellie blog.


You should have hopped here from Maya's blog, but if you have arrived from somewhere else, or have got a little lost, pop back to the Sugar Nellie Blog for the full list.
Now this little cutie is called Little Apprentice, and is coloured in using prisma pencils.  I added glamour dust to her hat, coat and mittens trim,  and stickled her wings.  The dp is cranberry coloured gingham (... looks more pink to me!!) and I added some ribbon and lace, a crystal whatsy, some punched snowflakes and some flat backed pearls.  The sentiment is a Craftwork Cards one.

Now you need to keep hopping along to Kiki's blog for even more sweetness. Remember to leave some sugary love along the Hippity Hop as there are stamps to be won for some lucky commentators.

And after you have hopped along all our blog, you need to hop along to Funky Kits to buy them!!

80 comments:

lis-m said...

Woweeee... shes so adorable.. thank you for sharing
Hugs xx

Kiki said...

Wow, Cathy, another simply adorable card. Such a cutie and coloured so perfectly! Great job!

Hugs, Kiki

Astrid said...

Oh my, this is really gorgeous, love everything on it :)

hugs Astrid

Fiona said...

fabulous Cathy, love the gigham...I think these fairies look cool with gignham!!

fi
x

Babette said...

Just a gorgeous card and great image.
Hugs,
Babette

Karen said...

Simply adorable and I love the paper behind! Smiles. A very pretty card hun.xx

Wiccababe said...

yup, looks pink to me too ;)
gorgeous card Cathy, love the subtle colouring
Debz
x

Pop's Cards said...

Stuuning in fab colours hugs pops x x x

Victoria said...

a very pretty card x

Neha Jain said...

cutie pie :)

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

A gorgeous card!!! I love the gingham you've used for the backing and the colours you've used are lovely. :) X X

Julie said...

Fabbie card Cathy - the gingham background is perfect and showcases this little cutie perfectly!! Hugs, Juliex

Lena Katrine said...

Oh me, oh my!!! This is so georgeous - the new images are all soooooooo beautiful! I ordered a few of them yesterday, but seeing all the DT's fab designs with these cuties, I think I need them all :)
Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Lena K

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

Aweee Hi Cathy,

so so darn cute little Appretice!
Love al the newbies :0)

hugs Sonja
xx

Robin said...

Sooooo cute!

Erika said...

Whoo hoo gingham! That's me and Gayle happy. Lovely card Cathy and such a cute stamp. Fabby!
Happy crafting,
hugs Erika. x

Carol said...

Sooo pretty Cathy!! Loving these new images! Thanks for sharing. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

FABULOUS and squeal!!! gingham too and pink and SN all in the one card

STUNNING!!

Mwah

Luvs ya

Ali x

Angela said...

Wow your card looks so gorgeous,really fantastic.
The image is so cute.
Many greetings
Angela

Pat said...

Oh Cathy...I can't wait for my little angel to arrive...I want her NOW! Your card is just as precious as can be! I love her pink dress...and your DPs are just so perfect...such a playful pattern for a playful little angel! Hugs. Pat Frank

Denise said...

Simply adorable - I so love this little fairy's sweet face. Beautiful card.
Denise xx

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh talk about pretty in pink! LOVE this gorgeous card!
xXx

** Line** said...

such a lovely stamp and card! Great!
hugs Line

Lou Mac said...

Ohhhh she is adorable! Love all of the details! <3 xo

Seija said...

Wow, wonderful card!
Hugs Michi

Amanda xx said...

So sweet and adorable......am loving these stamps xxxxx Amanda

Amanda xx said...

So sweet and adorable......am loving these stamps xxxxx Amanda

Suzi Mac said...

Ooh!! I love gingham on a Christmas card and this is utterly adorable Cathy. Beautifully put together.
Hugs
Suzi x

Flutterby Trina said...

So cute! This is becoming a new fav!! x

Kate said...

Pretty card, like the use of gingham for Christmas.

** Kate **

alethea said...

Sweet card!! Love that GIngham paper!! Hugsxx

Lim said...

Super cute and sweet card. Love the coloring and details.
Hugs,
LIM

Casper said...

The apprentice is made of sweet rubber and has just graduated to a fully fledged Magical Design!

Amazing,the gingham is so effective and brings the little angel alive and the sparkle with glitter and spritz makes her twinkle just like her toes tinkle hee hee!

take care
big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card. Adorable image. Love pink and gingham paper.
Kathleen x

Sandra said...

Lovely.
so girly.
xxx

Kelly said...

Such a cutie. Love it x

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love that sweet image and your fabulous colouring. hugs Shirleyxxx

Jane said...

She is sooo cute..love her!

Clare Brown said...

she is such a sweetie and you have cased her amazingly.Thanks for the hope and the chance to win.

clare x

Sandy said...

beautiful colours.
And the background... i like it :)

Julye said...

I so love the different looks each cutie gets with different colouring and another fab card too thanks for sharing.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Cathy
A gorgeous and beautiful card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous! LOve your colours! This is one cute image!
Chrissyxx

Jeni said...

Darling card Cathy!! Love the gingham DP and crystal flowers. ~jeni :)

Debs said...

this is sooo pretyy hon :0)..love this sweet stamp :0)..hugs Debs x

Sue said...

aww gorgeous card hun, lovely image & colouring, luv all her sparkle, sue,x

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card ♥

Tammy said...

Super cute Image, Great colouring

Tiets said...

what a lovely card Cathy!!
Hugs Tiets

Martina said...

She is soo cute! And you card is lovely, too!
Martina

Debs M said...

beautifully coloured, love the gingham! x

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous! She's adorable isn't she?

Susan xx

heidy said...

Such a cutie.
Hugs Heidy

Mary Lou said...

Awhh cathy she is adorable!!!! Sparkly and sweet!!
Hugz

Kathleen said...

Wow, she's soooo cute. I love the soft colouring. Hugs Kat x

❤ Kaia said...

WoW, supercute image.
Love the colors..
Hugs, Kaia

CosieHosie said...

Pinks my favourite colour! Your card and the image are both adorable!
xxx

Vicky said...

So adorable Cathy...

have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

Janette said...

A very sweet and pretty card.xx

Paula (PEP) said...

I like your checked background with its pink tinge rather than red which is picked up by your soft colouring. I particularly like your red holly berries which really glow & the fluffiness of your glittered fur trims.
Paula (PEP)

sisla said...

Pretty card ;-)

Pink Dandelion said...

Beautiful card. Another really cute image coloured perfectly. Debs xx

Lorraine said...

absolutely gorgeous huni xx

Lorraine said...

What an adorable card - that sweet fairy is so cute!

Amanda R said...

So pretty and girly, love all the pink!

Turtle In The Sand said...

My goodness she just gets cuter and cuter. Love it.

Shirley N said...

She is just sweet, sweet, SWEET!!!

Cecilia Reyes said...

I love the gingham and your little apprentice look so cute with that background... Wonderful job!!

Susie said...

I just love this little cutie! Gorgeous card! Susie x

Aluna said...

It's so fabulous. Baeutifu card.xx Aluna

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable, love your beautifully colored image.

Shazza said...

this is very sweet x

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful Christmas car. Nice stamp too.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

MereteN said...

I realy love youre card!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Love how you made her look 'country'! I "think" she is one of my favorite...of course that will change when I place my next order! LOL! Beautiful card!

Annelies said...

Great stamp and lovely card! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Janet said...

Great work! Love what you've done with her.

Daisychain said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous image. Hugs Christine x

Mickie said...

This is soooo cute, she looks like she could sprinkle sparkles on you.

Dragonlady said...

She is beautiful Cathy, love the colours.

Hugs Ali x