I have been having a bit of a re-organisation of my space thanks to a discussion with my very close friend Jo ... she is in to de-cluttering at the mo .. and that seems to include my craft space.
So I persauded hubby to clear some of his books of the bookcase (3 shleves worth!!) so I could move things around ... this has led to more space on the desk ... (yep there are 4 sets of spellbinders peeking out, and a fabby fairy from Sugar Nellie) ...
So it has all got moved onto the window sill ... it is now less cluttered than it was ... well it will be when i have sorted the canvas box out!!!
And ...
I now have a die cutting/embossing space (so i don't have to use his board and 'lose' his bits and pieces!!), and all my dies and embossing folders, border stamps etc are in one place.
One happy me :) .. just need to get in there and use it all now lOL!! Just got to get the ironing done first!!

28 comments:
oooh when you have finished your de-cluttering you can pop around to mine and sort my clutter out :O)) Tis my Bloggy Birthday so there are some giveaways on my blog :O))
There is nothing quite like having a good session sorting stuff out to get the mojo flowing nicely!!
Wow love the new look post the declutter.Doesnt it feel good to have a clearout im in the middle of doing my stamp draws.Amazing how many stamps you hoard .Half of them wondered why i boughtem...lol
Happy wednesday
hugs judex 6
Nice and neat desk..plase pop over to mine and bring your duster!
Lol
Happy Woywwing
Jennie #14
I need a de-clutterer in my life! Have a great day . x Jo
Nice place, organising make the creative flow up again!!! And in summer most people are cleaning their craft stuff so you gett great bargains at eBay and other sites!!!!
Greetz, marjolein
I LOVE sorting out and decluttering, sad I know but it works for me!! However I wouldn't do the ironing first....lol!!
Looks lovely and organised now. I could do with a de clutter as well. Cheers Elaine
A de-clutterer would have a field day - or a heart attack - at my place!! Have a great day.
Congrats on your extra space. :) Enjoy it!
how nice that your hubby is willing to give up some shelf space to make you happy! so satisfying to organize a bit, isn't it? happy WOYWW!
yes, come over here when you've finished, I've given up and will stick with my push backand pile high for a little longer!!
happy woyww
(Lyn)
It's nice to de clutter, then you have more space to clutter up again!
Lovely new look clutter-free desk and you'll wonder how you ever lived without that Cuttlebug station :) Have a great day. Elizabeth x #50
Lovely organised space! Happy WOYWW! Mel #33
Forget the ironing ...just get in there and play.
Oooh what a lovely organised space! Can you come around and declutter mine too? :lol:
Thanks for sharing.
Ali #77
oooh I am having a declutter and reorganise session this week too - isnt it hard work! still will be worth it and I always find it kick starts the mojo too. Your space looks fab.
Ah you see, that's where we differ, I'd be playing and putting off the ironing pile lol!
Ah you see, that's where we differ, I'd be playing and putting off the ironing pile lol!
There is no better feeling than reorganising your stash, but be warned, when I did that last time I could not walk for a week, my muscles were so sore! LOL
Happy WOYWW
Gorgeous space! Looks like you have space to really go to town crafting :D. Happy Wednesday #83
Congrats on getting DH to give up some books space. If you get tired of organizing there you can always pop over here and help me organize my space. Thanks for sharing. Vickie
But...what happened to the books? Good for you for having a sort arond, if I'm ever influenced by my tidy friends it will be a miracle!
What a lovely de-clutter you have done. Great die cutting space. Love Spellbinders - if you are at Harrogate or Keigh come and say hello as I will be on the Oyster Stamps stand. Hugs, Neet #4
Makes you feel so good to have a clear out, doesn't it! I did it last week, all ready to do a Youtube video tour of my ARTHaven!!
How nice that your hubbie obliged! I can imagine how good organizing feels!
Aren't you the lucky one having a DH who is so considerate? It's looking good and will get even better when it's finished!
Love JoZarty xxx... in for a late snoop!
Post a Comment