I have been having another play with my prsma pencils ... I am struggling to get a grip on them, but with perservence will hopefully get better!! So Luv a Latte from Sugar nellie's Simply Sassy range is coloured using my prisma pencils. The dp is Basic Grey Bittersweet, and I added punched flowers, gems and some gingham ribbon ... can't have enough gingham!!! The sentiment is an Inkadinkado one ... sums it all up!!!!
Challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge - easel card
Come and get it - Easel card
Incy Wincy Designs - Fancy fold
Diecut Dreams - pink, brown, cream
Stamptacular Sunday - Have a latte day
Stamp with fun - sketch
Make it Monday


20 comments:
gorgeous!!! I love these gorgeous colours you have used! Hugs Juls
LOL! This is my philosophy! Your card is GORGEOUS!
Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Don't forget how to win: Just enter a project then just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Rene :D
This is ADORABLE!
LOVE the colors and the sweet image
I LOVE my coffee, so this is just the perfect card for me today! Esp on a MONDAY! we all need a few extra cuppas!!!
I spotted your card at Make it Monday and wanted to stop in and leave you some love :D
SMILES
Heather
What a gorgeous card Cathy.
Hugs Riet.xx
Love the pink and brown color scheme. Beautiful easel card and that sentiment is fabulous. ~jeni :)
Loving this card Cathy apologies for not being about....been partying lots this weekend. BIL and his wife are here for 2 weeks so we are spending time with them too.
MWah
Ali x
gorgeous card, love the combo and image
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline SSC dt
So gorgeous Cathy....and love the wee flowers too....
big hugs Vicky xx
I just love this range of images, so adorable with those huge eyes. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy and One Stop Craft this week. (this would also fit the theme at 2 Sisters which is gingham this week, why not pop over and take a look !!!)
Good luck in your challenges.
ps - I have candy on my blog if you're interested in entering.
Annette
xx
Beautiful card. Love your colour combination. Kim
Cathy your card is so cute. I love the sentiment. Thanks so much for taking part in the week's Come and Get It Challenge Blog.
Hi Cathy, This is really cute. Love the colors, and that sentiment is too cool. Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week.
Cindy
Beautiful card Cathy, love the colours and the flowers, so pretty.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Love your gorgeous, adorable card Cathy.
luv
Debby
Beautiful card and lovely colour scheme. I could do with a latte now....! Saw you on MIM!
So cute! Love the colors. Saw you over on Make It Monday!
Hugs - Jen
What a very sweet card did you make! Nice image and I love your coloring. And what a beautyful text did you use...
Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular sunday an I wish you luck!
Hugs,
Heleen
This is a lovely project Cathy. Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge at Die Cut Dreams and good luck!
Fab Entry, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
A very great creation. NIce color and motiv. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41
Post a Comment