Sunday, 25 September 2011

Posy Pip

Where do the weekend's go?!!!  Another quick post for you, between the washing, ironing and cleaning!
 This one of the latest releases from Sugar Nellie, Posy Pip.  I coloured her using my promarkers and flexmarkers.  The dp is from my stash, and I added some layered flowers.  I mostly followed the sketch from Swet Stampin, but left of the 3 ribbon/paper strips as that was just too much LOL!!

 Challenges:
Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes

12 comments:

Juls said...

Hi Cathy,

I am still playing catch up in blogland at the mo, I have loved having a look around your blog and catching up on all your gorgeous creations!!

I am loving this, gorgeous colouring, I am loving the bright zingy colours and all the gorgeous polka dots!!

Hugs Juls

Janice said...

A brilliant new stamp & a brilliant card made with it, Jx

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love that image!

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Cathy...love the image and pretty colours too hun....

thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'...and good luck..!

big hugs Vicky xx

Erika said...

A very cute card Cathy, loving these new stamps.
Hugs Erika.

Kelly Schelske said...

Adorable Cathy!

Debbie said...

Love this image and the papers you have chosen are gorgeous.
Thank you for entering your card at Sweet Stampin, good luck. Debbiexx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Cathy.
luv
Debby

sara said...

gorgeous card love that sweet image and your dotty papers thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

Kim. said...

This is stunning, love the image and your colouring of it is gorgeous.
Kim xXx

Riet said...

Beautiful card Cathy,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Fabulous card. I love this little pips, and this one really made me smile :)

Lovely bright colours.

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx