For this card, I distressed the background using DIs to create a cloudy, icy sky. I stamped the Inkadinkado Father Christmas,and sligh, and the sentiment, using versafine. There are some silver stamped stars there too, they don't show up very well. I distressed the edges with silver versafine ink, and then matted it onto dark blue cardstock, and silver cardstock.
Challenge:
Less is More - Metallic
This is Grant you 1 wish from Sugar Nellie's Jingle Bells and Tinkle Bells release. She is coloured in using my promarkers and flexmarkers, and I added glamour dust and stickles to her clothes and wings. The dp is MME Penny Lane, and is all glittery and touchy feely. I added some pink gingham ribbon and a bow. The dp is patterned enough not to need flowers.
I coloured this Sugar Nellie Simply Sassy, Carnival Balloon, in ages ago, using my promarkers in. I cut her out and matted her onto an embossed circle. The dp is MME Stella Rose and I embossed the bottom half in using one of my new folders. I used a Stampin' Up wheel to create the swirl strip.
Challenges:
Fab n Funky - go mad with embossing
CRAFT - sketch
And finally Cherry Pip, from Sugar Nellie, coloured in again with my promarkers and the dress has been stickled. I added glossy accents to the shoes and bag ... a girl's got have shiny shoes!!! The Dp is Stampin' Up Blueberry Crisp.
Thats me for today ... off to do some blog hopping.



21 comments:
gorgeous cards x
Gorgeous selection of cards...you had a great week, they are all beautiful. but Santa flying through the sky stole my heart...gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx
You have created a fabulous scene for your LIM Metallic card Cathy... super effects.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Love your Santa Sleigh card - it's beautiful. xxx
A super set of cards. Love the santa image on the LIM one. xx
Great cards all of them but my fav is the Christmas one love the way you have done the skyx
Great Christmassy scene for our LIM entry Cathy
Super effect
Thank you
Mandi
"Less is More"
Gorgeous set of cards - love the metallics in the LIM card
Well 4 wonderful cards, love them all but my favourite is the Christmas LIM one, great inking on the sky too, Gay xxx
Great cards, love the LIM one best of all
Beryl x
Gorgeous cards Cathy...
have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx
Great cards. The LIM sky is fab.
Linbyx
Super cards! Fab LIM Christmas card!
Your LIM card is just fantastic...what a brilliant piece of inking to create the scene :)
Jenny x
Oh wonderful selection of gorgeous cards Cathy.
luv
debby
Gorgeous cards, thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x
Magical card for LIM Cathy
Margaret x
Lovely set of cards. I really like the scene you've made for Santa on his sleigh. x
All of the cards are great. Love the dress of the last one. Thanks for joining fab n funky. Good luck.
Lovely card.
Thanks for joining us for the CRAFT challenge this week, hope to see you again soon.
Sharon P x
Great variety. Cards very clever. The first, on the occasion of Christmas I like most
Post a Comment