Saturday, 10 September 2011

Call me ... please!!!

Hubby and the children have gone off camping ... I was going with them, until I started being sick :(  So staying at home on my ownsome with the cats and a bowl!!  I have spent the morning in bed colouring images, but braved my craft room to get this card made up.

 I used Call me from Sugar Nellie's Simply Sassy range and I coloured her using promarkers.  The dp is Basic Grey Olivia.  I added some bakers twine, a lace flower made from a strip of lace gathered together.  I added pearls to the swirls and a pearl brad to the flower centre.  Finally I added small flower spacers to complete the sketch.  The sentiment is from Cardwork Crafts.

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday - sketch
I love Promarkers - metal embellishments/charms
Stampavie and More - pearls and lace
Stampin' for the weekend - tickled pink
Allsorts - flowers and swirls
Sweet Stampin' - teenager (sketch wouldn't fit)
Stamp Something - Anything goes
Charisma Cardz - inspired by a song (Call me by Blondie)

24 comments:

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Cathy :) the image is fab and the papers are just perfect :-)

oh dear ,, I hope you feel better soon xx will this be a daily event ????

luv
Lols x x x

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Cathy, fab colouring and the papers are so pretty!! Hope you feel better soon....is there anything you want to tell us??

Fi
x

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Cathy. Even if it is ****.

Hope you're feeling better soon.... or is there anything you want to share ;)

Susan xxx

Wiccababe said...

och pink shmink, it's still gorgeous, and get well soon chum xx
Debz
x

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love it!

Kozmik said...

Great card - thankyou for joining us this week over at sweestampin - good luck with the challenge xxkozmikxx

Tracey T said...

Ooh am I wrong, but is there more news to come...? Lovin' your cool card - great colours and perfect for a teenager. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Jill said...

Beautiful card and I just love the image :)
Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week for my Flowers and swirls challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again
Hugs, Jill

Scrappy Scatty said...

thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and I hope you are better soon
Love Jan
xx

Clare Brown said...

sorry to hear you have been poorly cathy,hope you get better real soon.Another stunning card, I love those papers and how you made your flower.thanks for joining us again at charisma.

hugs Clare x

katesacraftybugger said...

very pretty,lovely colours. thanks for playing along at I ♥ promarkers again this week -Kate x

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Charisma this week!.

Lorraine said...

Very pretty card, it's a lovely image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Debbie said...

Wow brilliant teenager card, thanks for entering it at Sweet Stampin this week. Debbiexx

Elena Ostrovskaya said...

It'c very nice card

очень характерная картинка и нежные цвета

it I am inspired to work

xxxtglxxx said...

Really gorgeous papers Cathy and a fabulous teenager card.

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Just popped back to say,

thanks also for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week too,

hugs

xxalisonxx

xxxtglxxx said...

and I just popped back to say,

thanks also for playing along at Charisma Cardz this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Debs said...

Very pretty card Cathy - love the image and the DP's are lush!
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. - Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma and Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Cathy

Beautiful card love the colouring on your image!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week and good luck in the draw!

Emma xxx

Mummylade said...

What a brilliant project Cathy. Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge with it and good luck!

Suzie McFloozy said...

What a great project - fab image x
Thanks for playing along with us at stampin' for the weekend & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Nina said...

Ohlala, what a fab card!! Love the wonderful coloured motiv and the papers. Great details to!

Thank you so much for joining us at Stampavie and More this time. Hope to see you again :)
Nina.

Anonymous said...

i like it but it is not so unique you should have used some different colors to make it more attractive.

Plastic card
Plastic Card printing