This week's Basic Grey Challenge theme is pink and brown ...
I coloured Erin, from Sugar Nellie's Homegrown range, in using my promarkers. The dp is Basic Grey Blush and I added brown gingham ribbon, some layered flowers and some pearls.
As always, our wonderful sponsor Simon Says Stamp is offering one lucky winner a fab $25 shopping spree in the Simon Says Superstore, just think of the goodies you could treat yourself to with that !!
(Please note: This is a voucher code that entitles the winner to a $25 saving off their order in Simon Says Stamp, P+P charges will still apply unless the conditions are met to earn free P+P, please check here if you would like to see these conditions)
PLEASE remember that you have to use at least ONE BasicGrey product on your project to qualify for the prize.
Challenges:
Sweet Stampin' - flowers, flowers, flowers
One Stop Craft - girly


8 comments:
Lovely card. You must hate it when you get a **** theme in a dt challenge!
Susan xxx
As a fellow mum of 2 girls, I can tell you there is always work to be done in their bedrooms.....
Beautiful card, the colours are pure strawberry cream!! Beautifully coloured image too, thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin xx
Gorgeous card Cathy, I love the colour combo!
Sarah xx :0)
he Cathy...you have been busy!! Another fab card...pink??
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.
Fi
x
Love your card Cathy. Gorgeous image and I love the BG papers you chose to go with it.
I love this colour combo and you have shown it off fantastically.
Hugs,
Jo x
Fabby, Cathy!! Love the soft shades of brown pink you've used and your gingham reibbon and flowers look perfect!! Juliexx
Hi Cathy, hole all is well!! What a fabulous card, I love the papers and the colours gorgeous, the little image is beautifully colour perfectly accentuated the design!!
hugs
Heather xx
What a pretty card Cathy, I love the colours you've used. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week. Wedgie xxx
Post a Comment