Saturday, 3 September 2011

Basic Grey Challenge


 I missed the last Basic Grey Challenge as I was on holiday, so I am back this time with a card for our theme,
Celebrations

 It is Beth's 5th birthday tomorrow ... and boy have I struggled with her card, and to be honest am still not overly happy ... don't know why.
I used Peek-a-Boo from Sugar Nellie's Homegrown range, and coloured her with my promarkers and flexmarkers.  The dp is Basic Grey Eva, and I added some ribbon, flowers, charm and card candy from my stash.  the sentiment is a Craftwork Cards one.

 As always, our wonderful sponsor Simon Says Stamp is offering one lucky winner a fab $25 shopping spree in the Simon Says Superstore, just think of the goodies you could treat yourself to with that !!

Simon Says Stamp $25 Credit Voucher
(Please note: This is a voucher code that entitles the winner to a $25 saving off their order in Simon Says Stamp, P+P charges will still apply unless the conditions are met to earn free P+P, please check here if you would like to see these conditions)


Challenges:
Papertake Weekly - sketch
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challegne - Just Charming

10 comments:

Fiona said...

fab card Cathy....love this stamp so much!! cool flowers too!!

fi
x

Susie said...

Really cute card, Cathy and I love the colours you've used! Susie x

mixamatoasties said...

It's beautiful Cathy.

Even if there is **** on it ;)

Hope Beth has a fabby birthday.

Susan xxx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
Love Jan
xx

Angie said...

Gorgeous card, sweet image, love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

Lorraine A said...

Goreous card Cathy ! I am sure Beth will love this ! the image is just sooo cute and the colours are fab, the translucent effect on the balloons is perfect !

Happy Birthday Beth :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

Hey! Thank you for taking the time to enter our challenge at charisma
this week, your creation is beautiful! good luck hugs & happy crafting
Carlyann xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cathy, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and papers. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Heather said...

Hi Cathy, your cord is gorgeous, love the compination and don't you just adore that adorable dog!!!
Hope Beth has/had a rabulous birthday.
hugs
Heather xx

Julie said...

This so gorgeous Cathy!! The soft colours are wonderful and your balloons look transparent - fabulous colouring!! Hugs, Juliexx