I am taking a little time out of crafting and blogging due mainly to Ellie starting school on Thursday .. I want to spend lots of timne with her before Thursday and then with her Thursday pm. Crafting will resume soon -ish!!
enjoy your time with her hun as time goes so quickley and they grow up before you know it I adored spending time with mine when they were younger love cheryl xxxxx
6 comments:
Awww...enjoy your last day together!
Good luck Ellie for your first day of school! :0)
Helen x
Good luck to Ellie, she'll probably be a tied young lady. Enjoy tour time with Ellie it's so precious xx
Hope Ellie enjoys the big adventure of starting school ... I'm sure you'll be wiping a tear form your eye
Hugs
pauline x
enjoy your time with her hun as time goes so quickley and they grow up before you know it I adored spending time with mine when they were younger love cheryl xxxxx
GOOD LUCK Ellie!! shes gonna love it but yes be very tired!! Don't forget some pictures!! :0)
Hope Ellie Enjoys her first day at school sweetie.. they grow up so quickly... hugs rachxxx
Post a Comment