Monday, 14 September 2009

Sketch and Stash #19

Wow I can't believe we are upto the 19th challenge ... and Becky is creating fantastic sketches for us all.
Here's this fortnight's ...
And here's my interpretation ...
I used my new Tilda from the Autumn stamp kit, and coloured her with copics (some new!). I cut her and the mat out using my new nestie labels and inked the edges. I took a deep breath and cut inro another sheet of my K and Co Charlotte paper. I added ric rac, a pollycraft flower and stamped the sentiment straight onto the paper.
I hope you have time ot join in and I will get round to visiting you all this time ... life is calming down and Ellie is finally in school fulltime, although I am gaining children a bit like the pied piper. One starts tomorrow and I,ve got a visit today ... when am I going to craft?!!
Recipe:
Stamp(s): Magnolia autumn Stamp kit; sentiment Pollycraft Sherbert Dreams
Colouring Media: Promarkers
Papers: K and Co Charlotte
Embellishments: flowers, brads, ribbons from stash

13 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetie, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Francesca said...

Great card , love the colours and cute image

Hugs
Francesca

Chrissie said...

Such a sweet card Cathy, love the colours and papers on this and needless to say, your colouring is fab.

cats whiskers said...

Morning Cathy this is a really stunning card dear, beautiful colouring and perfect layout
Hugs Jacqui

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Cathy fab card love the shape you have put Tilda on looks lovely

Anonymous said...

Cathy, this is just adorable!! Fabulous take on that sketch!! HUGS

nessy said...

oh cathy what a sweet tilda (gosh have i got her??)~love your take on the sketch ~so very pretty!
vanessa xx

Becky said...

Your card is so gorgeous Cathy!! Love your new stamp!!
Hope your visit goes well!
Love Becky xx

Rach said...

this is way cute. hgus rachxx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Cathy, I love the image and your beautiful papers, aww I hope you get some me time to craft hugs Jill xx

cheryl said...

sweet card love the colurs you have used too love cheryl xxx

Kari said...

Gorgeous card!Lovely colours!
The image is so cute!
Have a wonderful day:)

HUgs,Kari:)

Ali Watson said...

This is fab Cathy, must try and play along this time. Liffe is a bit hectic at the moment :)