I watercollured this cute teddy and cut it out. Imatted the dp up and distressed the edges. I added white ric-rac and white organza ribbon, some punched flowers, and brads.However, I am not a fan of round cards as I can never get them to stand up properly. So ...
I put it onto a card.
I embossed the white panel using my Swiss Dots folder.Recipe:
Stamp(s): Penny Black Unwrapped
Colouring Media: Distress inks
Papers: DCWV Nursery stack
Embellishments: punched flowers, ric-rac, brads, ribbon from stash

15 comments:
gorgeous card cathy and yes we all find round cards a bit hard..love your pretty papers and the little ted popping out of the parcel...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx
Oh this is adorable, love it.
Awww this is really pretty Cathy - love the cute teddy, beautifully coloured, and your soft colours and pretty embellies. thanks for joining in this week's PBSC.
Pauline x
Gorgeous card Cathy :-) I must admit I prefer square ones and am intending to do the same :-) The image and papers you used are fab ! :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
Awww...what a cute card...love that teddy!
I made my card square too! lol
Helen x
So cute, the image and the matching papers! Love it!! And I am pretty sure that you are not bad mother, LOL! Hugs Nilla
Gorjus, just gorjus. Lovethe colours, the embellies and tha image is sooooo cute.
Love Karen x
What a darling card. Love the colors you chose and how you used the sketch.
Awww Cathy this is adorable..love love the pink and green, gorgeous papers...Fabulous.
Hope you are well...Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC..enjoy the rest of the weekend
hugs
Tracie :)x
Your card is adorable. I love the Teddy bear.
This is adorable! Love the cute bear and the pretty flower embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something! :-)
Awww! This is so cute! I love these papers and the little teddy is adorable! Gorgeous colours too! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge!
Beth xx
so cute cathy
love the colours
hugs Jane x
Oh I just love this!! How precious and a wonderful take on the sketch!! HUGS
very nice! love circular cards. thanks for playing with us at stamp something.
Post a Comment