Thursday, 10 September 2009

No card ... but a couple of pics of the girls

I've had such a busy week this week with Ellie starting school, and the children I mind term time arriving back, and another one during the day ... so sadly no card making all week!!! I kep jotting down challenges and then am too tired or busy at night to do them :(.
Anyway here aer a couple of picks I took of the girls today

My Princess .. not a fairy as she pointed corrected someone in the local supermarket!
And my big school girl ... I think school is a little tiring as she fell asleep on the chair leaving the table after tea!!

Aww bless her!!


8 comments:

Rach said...

way too cute hun, both pictures. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

Princess pink pretty and way!!!! cute!! Anyone can see shes a princess what was the person in the supermarket thinking!! :0) ha haa!! good girl putting the person right!!

awwwww poor big girl she looks shattered and she still got friday to go!

Give them both a huge hugs and kisses from us :0) x x x

Kim. said...

Oh bless she is just so cute and such a pretty princess.
Kim xXx

cheryl said...

oh how cute such a pretty princess and how I rember the days when mine slept anywere so cute love cheryl xxxx

Karen said...

Aaaawww what cuties they are !

Stunning work over the past few posts, haven't managed to get on much this week.

Love Karen x

debby4000 said...

Cute pics, love the princess and your poor tired little one reminds me of my son who used to get so tired and would've have preferred a three day week.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

Oh hun how sweet and obviously she is a Princess not a Fairy he he!!!! I love what comes out of there mouths so innocent. I do hope Ellie liokes school Ben started today so am just waiting to here how he got on, Owen start on Monday, cannot believe it he was only 4 on th August too tiny for school
Hugs to you all
Jacqui x

June said...

what a young lady she is turning into but that school is so tiring lol.
They grow up all too soon.
Hope to see you crafting again soon
June x